emit flix

fourskin09

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fourskin09:

any illeagle stuff...please not the same 4 trains that are on every other site..any street bombing?????

these are all ILLEGAL!! toyz can't tell the difference.

BY ILLEAGLE I MENT BOMBING NOT SOME SHIT THATS 20 MINUTES OUTSIDE THE CITY BEHIND A WAREHOUSE.........

yeah come on, crabby no props getting guy wants to see some 'real' illegal emit stuff... he needs to talk shit to make up for the fact that emit has influenced a whole generation of writers, meanwhile no one gives a fuck about him...

Originally posted by JICK JOLTY:

any illeagle stuff...please not the same 4 trains that are on every other site..any street bombing?????

BY ILLEAGLE I MENT BOMBING NOT SOME SHIT THATS 20 MINUTES OUTSIDE THE CITY BEHIND A WAREHOUSE.........

give me your e-mail and i'll send you tons of boming shit from NYC, Brooklyn, Boston, DC, CT....

Right about now boming denver would be worthless..... it would be kick ass and fun, but easy.

http://www.thefirmgraphics.com/photos_01.jpg'>

these are fame spots you moo moo!! the one in the middle i know for sure. christ. the cops roll by and fuggin wave..

[This message has been edited by fr8oholic (edited 07-25-2001).]

THATS BULLSHIT YOU SAYING ITS EASY..I THINK YOUR GOOD BUT YOU SHOULD BOMB A LITTLE ATLEAST A TAG HERE AND THERE WOULD BE NICE...

IF ITS SO EASY AND FUN HOW COME YOU CANT DO TAGS OR ATLEAST SOME PUSSY SHIT LIKE STICKERS

honestly bro..I'm 30 years old. I spent about 6years of my life stealing paint, and writing on everthing in site. My town in CT had wanted posters up for me offering a reward I killed so much shit. And now I'm on the DL........ hang out, do art, chill with the crew. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone. Boming is for young guys that like to be chased by police........ . I got chased and beat up by cops in NY enough..i'm over it

PLEASE JUST SHOW ME SOME ROOFTOPS ATLEAST..

STOP BEING A STAMP LICKER IF YOUR DOING FOR YOUR SELF WHY DO YOU SEND FLIX TO MAGS??

ha ha thats funny a stamp licker.Actually I don't sent flix. I tried to explain to you what the deal is.....and i guess you'll learn too some day when you grow up...

OKAY NOW I GOTTA PULL YOUR CAR CHUCK..

YOU PAINTED A RAILBOX ON THE EAST SIDE ONE OF THE VERY FEW TRAINS YOU GOT..AND IT FLOATED AROUND DENVER FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS BUT IT WAS IN SCRIBBLE LIKE A MONTH AFTER IT WAS PAINTED

joltski........ Jaser is my homie we trade flix on the regular...... if he use em' cool. I support his non-prophit mag 100%. I don't send flix to every mag for fame .i don't care. and why are you all up in my business so much. Wheres your flix...do you even know how to piece....show me some shit. i'd love to see it. graff is cool.

IM NOT GOING TO GO ANY FURTHER WITH THIS YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION ,I HAVE MY OPINION.AND THATS HOW IT IS......

I was hoping to see your graff brother......... I like boming and I like piecing....... too bad it upsets you that i don't bomb this particular gay city.

I DONT HAVE A SCANNER IM AT WORK KILLING TIME BUT I DO HAVE LIKE 40 TRAINS ON WWW.FRESHSITES .COM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM THERES LIKE 10 OF MY WALLS ON THERE TO....

word ....... you got some skills brother. You have quite the infleuence from Jher. ever paint anywhere besides denver. Painting a fr8 around here is like being on the moon.....nobody around for miles.

THATS SUCH BULLSHIT THE ONE ON THE WRITE WAS A 4 BLOCK WALK DOWN SOME TRAIN TRACKS THAT THEY DONT EVEN USE ANYMORE...DONT TRY TO LIE FOR YOUR GAY INTERNET BUDDIES.....

well that settles it. train tracks they don't even use is definately illegal. word up. i'll clarify that goofball up there was probably looking for bombing when he asked for illegals. heh.. not illegal burners but you got me.

graffiti seems to be like the story of the 'cursed' monkey paw you read in school as a kid. everybody wants fame, but then once you get it, its more hassle than its fucking worth.

i swear, some of you treat hating like a full time job...

Archived