Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Emcees who write.....

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Astroe, Jun 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astroe

Astroe New Jack

i know you guys hate when people post a thread in the bench and not post anything but i dont have any so someone post some stuff from emcees that write. i know tuna from j5 writes tuna and i think slug from atmosphere writes seven or maybe he writes slug.....well some1 post some PLEASE

[This message has been edited by Astroe (edited 06-17-2001).]

2. semi automatico

semi automatico Member

no

but post a picture

------------------
    bitch gets no love

[This message has been edited by semi automatico (edited 06-17-2001).]

3. Astroe

Astroe New Jack

4. platapie

platapie Guest

5. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

like the colors...

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

6. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

i aint gonna pull his file nah mean...
    next time ya see redman,ask him who spark 37 is.
    krs bombed alot.
    tame one the notty headed terror.
    lordz of brooklyn.
    i dont even know about west coast shit.
    dude from pharcyde said he wrote graffiti on the bus.....

7. DeeznutsInUrMouth

DeeznutsInUrMouth New Jack

first i'd write her name and then a plus with my name laaasst through the looking glaaasss/ seen her the other day but yo i had to let her pass

thats a hot song

8. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Didnt Fat Joe write Joey Crack or something?

9. nelACKson

nelACKson Elite Member

krs and fat joe are both in that Cope movie, i heard large professor used to write. nas too. the arsonists.

10. Astroe

Astroe New Jack

any1 got any flix? is that shit inside the arsonists cd booklet thier own shit? its prety dope, and what about black thought he always talks about graf so does company flow

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

krs wrote on paper with markers... dude didnt bomb shit. neither did nas. living in NY and writing your name one something once every 5 months doesnt make you a writer...

12. Temp Name

Temp Name Member

I've been living a lie.....

13. FRAME-TOWN

FRAME-TOWN Member

"im a freedom fighter, reader, writer, rapper , recorded".........theres some evidence that dude from di/ated peop/es writes..../isten to no surrender no retreat remix..
    a/so b/ack thought from the roots said......."i used to hit up every cornerstore wa// for you"......he was ta/king about hip hop and shit

14. Comp

Comp Senior Member

i think a guy from the Roots did, and so did Awol One of the shapeshifter crew, but what do i know.

15. cabin fever

cabin fever Guest

Yeah, did anyone see the shit the shapeshifters did at paint louis?

it was....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.