emcees and deejays

daeta

is everyone a fuking rapper or dj now a days..fukin 3030... the sad thing is everyone wants to be one of those two but i hardly see any kids "wanting" to start breaking or fukin writing... at least from what i see or not even that.. i hardly see an effort made to keep those two aspects alive... at least in the bay... well (breaking) at least , maybe im not up on game, but i havent heard of a battle since fukin fashion island, if ur olskoo u know wut i mean, fukin graf shindigs are held at fukin art gallerys not wherehouses(breath control my azz).... some kids that are "breaking" are kids that are into candyravingteeniebopper shit..(i think)... (fukin housers)....once again evryone is a fukin emcee or deejay... guys that have been rappin for 2 years and shiet(thought about writting rhymess..just last night(aesop))...Deejays that fukin need to label thier records to know the BPMs(not dissing Z-trip), but i remember deejaying was part of finding your right songs to mix, shit is too easy nowadays...its the same as writters buying gear with thier visa or not bombing(Shouts to ASE crew(haystack)-they bomb)...once again muthafukers not bombing are gay...(...piss on permission walls(typical cats))... bombing..hi bay area im back in it to win it...(intoxicated) you'll see me around... the juices are fukin flowing! i have alot more to say but i'll save it for you fukin fags...toys and wannabe rapping ass deejays that dont know the difference between newskool and power moves...

P.S ..This is all exagerated intoxicated mumbo jumbo..so fuck off!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

hahaha "hip hop culture" is lame beyond verbal expression, graffiti as hip-hop is lame, "emcees and deejays" are lame, and "breakin" is lame unless you can pull it off in tight clothes.

and you're probably just naturally slow, and not intoxicated.

Well said.

Archived