Embarrassing Situations (part 3)

fatbastard

So i have this friend who sends me really random text messages usually relating to personal jokes we have. Today im in a small class when a lecturer is telling us about a new refrencing program, and how the university doesnt tolerate plagerism, all of a sudden i read the text message and let out a big laugh..

he looks at me and is like, "is everything ok?" i reply "sure, and continue lauging" he takes the phone from me and says "lets let the class in on the joke" he reads the messagealoud to the class which goes as follows: (mind you it was 2 merged messages which is why it went over 160 characters)

"patrick was being irresponsible with the sports equipment his peers justin and josh informed their teacher victor. victor had a quite word with patrick when patrick returned he apologized to the others patrick had pulls his socks up and treated the sports equipment with respect this made the game a fun time for all"

the class looked really puzzled, this made me laugh even harder, he gave me back the phone shook his head, and resumed the class..

i felt like an idiot.

post your embarrassing situations/stories.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i do a lot of embarrasing shit when i am drunk. luckily, the people around me are usually drunk and dont remember. but for some reason, the hubby remembers everything. the next morning, he would laugh at me and and ask me if i remembered this and that from the night before and i wouldnt. apparently, i'm hilarious.

last weekend, there was a huge line at the bar for the bathroom and so i couldnt wait and i went in with the hubby. he wasnt holding the door down and one of his friends opened the bathroom door, i just happen to be standing up by the toilet pulling my thong up. yea he saw crotch, i'm sure of it. i go out and we act like nothings happen but he apologized anyway.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before...but I walked right into a glass window the morning after a really heavy drunk. For all intensive purposes...I'd say I was still drunk. Some girl happened to about 5 feet away from the door and watched me do it. She was laughing her ass off. I just laughed and mumbled something about still being drunk.

Probably when word got out in the sixth grade I wanted to fuck some girl in the shower and one day during P.E. some of said girls friends were sitting in the bleachers and saw me run by on the track.

As i pass, they yell out "Hey (blank)! We heard you wanted to fuck Ania in the shower!"

Moritification at it's finest although if i could go back in time I'd turn that situation around so i really could have done that deed.

In freshman year of high school, in chemestry class. The teacher was yelling at everyone for like half an hour straight with no break. So I lean over to the guy next to me and say to him "what's up her butt?" And right when I say it, she stops yelling and the whole class is quiet. Everyone looks at me and I just point to the guy next to me. Everyone still knew that I said it though. I don't know if it was all that embarassing, but it was definitley funny.

Good thing this thread came up.

Yesterday I went to a new dentist and the technician is really young and pretty good looking. So shes talking to me about what shes going to do and she needs x-rays. At the time I had just got out of bed, I hadn't showered or shaved, and my shirt has an ink stain on it. Anyway, shes talking to me and she seems kind of upset or something, I get the feeling I know her from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it. So we get to the point when she needs me to stand for this x-ray and shes like "okay get into the position like I told you" and I start like laughing to myself. And in my head one thing leads to another and I realize that I slept with this girl like a year ago, and never got her number or anything or maybe I just didn't call her. I'm pretty sure she knows it was me, and so we went through the whole thing making small talk and she goes on with the dental shit. Plus I have 2 small cavaties...

And then I go to eat at "the chinks" and I'm ordering and I can see this cute arab girl looking at me and shit. So I smile when I walk to my table and she smiles and looks down. Then when she's walking out she like smiles again. Anyway, I decide to get a haircut so I walk over to the salon right over there, and she happens to be the receptionist. So I go up to the counter and I'm like "ya uhhh, I didn't folllow you over here I swear." She just looks at me with this blank expression like "who the fuck are you" and all the people in the lobby are looking at me all weird.

so you went to a salon to get a haircut?

thats cool,

one of my many embarrasing situations was when i used to be a mailman. i was walking up to this mailbox which was by the door

and i had to fart so i farted. but then realized i had a certified letter for that house so i had to ring the bell. so the smell is still there and this lady opens the door and i tell her to sign for the letter and i could tell that she could smell it but she didnt say anything she just sign for the letter and looked at me kinda funny. then i left to next house and i couldnt stop laughing.:D

Guest sneak
Originally posted by CrazyLazy

Hahahaha. that's as bad as a "wave to a person you think is waving at you but is actually waving at someone behind you" situation.

true say, especially when it involves a girl..

:o

mailman...sounds like a cool job.

i think the most embarrasing moment of my life was when me and my ex went to one of my friend's apt. There was no one there so we got some beer and hung out in front. We get a bit drunk, start making out and decided to climb onto her back porch to have sex. So we're in the middle of it when the people that lived downstairs from her (these super greasy, ultra gel wearing, euro trash muscular guys) pull up in the back driveway with their eurotrash techno going. They start jeering and cheering and making a big deal out of it while i'm trying to hide my face because of the sheer mortification.

it was pretty bad.

Originally posted by Milton

Good thing this thread came up.

Yesterday I went to a new dentist and the technician is really young...

i thought you were gonna say she left the room and the dentist injected semen into your mouth.

and cinched...my heart goes out to you hahah.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I'm sure I've mentioned this before...but I walked right into a glass window the morning after a really heavy drunk. For all intensive purposes...I'd say I was still drunk. Some girl happened to about 5 feet away from the door and watched me do it. She was laughing her ass off. I just laughed and mumbled something about still being drunk.

"for all intents and purposes"

So I have a twin brother, for 12oz purposes we'll call him T. T absolutely hates our family and is loathe to do anything with us. So the other night T and the family were out at a local pizzeria. This pizzeria is located on Thayer street, in the middle of the Brown University campus and is a hangout for hipsters.

T finishes eating his slice of pizza. The rest of us are still eating, having some nice conversation. T asks if he can go wait outside so he doesn't have to be seen with us.

What an asshole.

the other night i was really stoned, so i grabbed my camera and walked around the neighborhood taking pictures at about midnight. i spotted this one house with cool lighting in the windwos. so i standing in front of it sizing up the shot. i take the picture with the highest flash setting (for no apparant reason since it ruined the lighting anyway). walking away after taking the picture, i looked back and realized there was a woman on the porch reading a book, staring at me like i had two heads. hahaha. talk about feeling like a moron. :lol:

well this dont involve anything embarrasin i did .. but i was jus sittin on the bench in the park with my boyfriend when this 12 yr old kid comes on his bike about to enter the park .. i guess he seen ppl he knew in the handball court so he starts yelling sumthin like "HAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA" and he sounded like an ass .. he made a right to enter the park and fell on his face .. then his friends in the handball courts started goin "HAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAaaa" and luaghin their asses off at him .. the kid got up looked at me and my boyfriend and was like "huH? wtf?" and left .. :lol: :lol: we were dying

About two or three month's ago i was at my now ex g/f house, which mind you isnt a big place and we happend to be messing around. The room next to her's is her mothers studio (She's a painter) and its accessible from an outdoor walk way. Anyways, were going at it when we hear a knock on the door. Immediatly we throw are clothes on and my girl opens the door and begins to have a brief convo with her mom, and then leaves to go use the restroom. So im stuck with her mom and were shooting the shit and the whole time she has this disgusted/pissed look on her face. After a couple of minutes she leaves and my girl comes back and preceeds to laugh at me, we were in such a hurry that when i took the condom off while putting my pants on i only put the end of it in my pocket.. so i had a used condom stuck to my leg the entire time i was talking to her mom.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

mailman...sounds like a cool job.

i think the most embarrasing moment of my life was when me and my ex went to one of my friend's apt. There was no one there so we got some beer and hung out in front. We get a bit drunk, start making out and decided to climb onto her back porch to have sex. So we're in the middle of it when the people that lived downstairs from her (these super greasy, ultra gel wearing, euro trash muscular guys) pull up in the back driveway with their eurotrash techno going. They start jeering and cheering and making a big deal out of it while i'm trying to hide my face because of the sheer mortification.

it was pretty bad.

you would have been more embarrassed if it was anal

Archived