email bombs

the_gooch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

E-mail bombs quit working a long time ago, unless you feel like sending 100MB worth of shit (which will be automatically deleted) to a yahoo account, or around 500MB to a uni account (where it will also be automatically deleted and your poorly concealed information will be forwarded to your ISP.)

keep your day job. you WILL get caught. you WILL be prosecuted.

find "the cia big book of dirty tricks" on kazaa or some such p2p client.

don't go blowing someone up with some anarchist cookbook b/s. you might blow yourself up while trying to blow someone else up, and we ALL know that is no fun.

dmso an lsd on the doorknob is no way to go, try smoking pcp and walking around the burbs naked until you find the elf that stole your coat hanger. you know, the wooden one...ahh! the sparkles!

email bombs, ha, makes me reminisce to back in the day when me and the boys were creating proggies on vb3, phishing for peoples passwords, sending viruses...i cant even remember how to do any of that shit now, but the one kid i knew stuck with it and became some computer big shot and makes the big bucks now... if i only knew =(

Archived