Elliot Smith

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had a roomate who was really into him, so i got to listen in. hes pretty good. its funny, as soon as my roomate started not recognizing everyone at the elliot smith show, he stopped going cus 'he got too big'

...hes pretty impressive...my boy is really into him and badly drawn boy...i got a live elliot smith cd from paris france that is pretty bad ass...but i dunno why he doesnt bowl me over....theres just something not there...i dunno, but as an artist hes great and should surely get more credit...r

Guest piercedheart

definately, elliot smith is a very good songwriter. definately, one of my favorites. that guy puts out sooooo much stuff, and yet everything is good.you think he'd fall off after a few albums but this guy is always consistent. everyone should check him out....

if anyone cares....last week, i was at a local thrift store and bought 2 full length elliot smith cds(one i already had, but i just couldn't pass it up) and a miss misery/waltz #2 import for 99 cents each. i shit my fuckin pants....

no one cares....

Guest i heart you

wow, i didnt know anyone on here liked good music.

there is not a day that goes by that i dont listen to atleast one of his cd's.

Archived