ELK-va he' soooo good!

Guest mcpeepants

Guest mcpeepants
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Here we go again....

tell me about it..Differnet writers different styles different countries leave it at that..

Guest Hotpocket

i could contribute and fill up like 3 pages..but this is going to turn into a jock fest or a revert to that gay name shit so id rather just let this die..

Re: ..

Originally posted by SE4_2002

tell me about it..Differnet writers different styles different countries leave it at that..

the london elk has rome pretty smashed right now, anyone know if hes still here? ive seen some fairly recent stuff by him. but yeah hes good.

yeah...i know elk is great but i think it would be best to keep his pictures in the virginia thread because everyone is gonna start fighting and there will be like 5 pages of nothing but lame londoners saying the elk from london is better and a bunch of even lamer americans trying to make fun of english people about tea and what not.....nice pictures though, especially the ones from baltimore.....

Guest 87centHitMan

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00216146f00000003.jpg

I don't know about everyone else, but I've seen soo soo so many of these characters everywhere done by lots of different writers...Different styles, usually, but the face is pretty much the same every time...Another played out one is those duckbill characters, If you know what I mean they were everywhere alot in the 80's

Guest mcpeepants
Originally posted by my moment

mcpeepants... that first flick is mine bitch!!!!! go get your own flix and post them and leave mine to me.

sorry i just wantd to but a few together.

i know how people like to argue about va vrs london but i realam inspired by his work and i like see a bunch of his together like this, id appreciate if you guys could add more, if not i understand ill look around in here for mores, sorry for stealing ems, im not claiming anyof em i live in hawaii:o

Guest uncle-boy

elk is awsome.

and fuck all those who need to bring up the other writer and bitch about who they think is better. just let this thread be about this elk.

that elk sigh and taiko is mine...thank you....i love elk's stuff and from what i hear he's a really chill cat...fuck the haters and the lovers...the guy can paint...

Guest platapie
Originally posted by urban ghost

and a bunch of even lamer americans trying to make fun of english people about tea and what not

this is one of the best things ever.

he may have ripped off the flicks but its due time this guy got his own post. and can we quit the tired ass who is better than who arguement out of this thread? the guy from london is good this elk is good and i bet neither is going to change their name so what is the point in the arguement?

Guest mcpeepants
Originally posted by Grow a Beard

way to rip off my flicks

geez i already said sorry, i ddint take any of those pictures i stole them from around on 12oz, but in good intentions. im just akid from hawaii take it easy.

Archived