Elementary School: Rules Of The Playground

B_As_In_Bot

Everyone who replies, must contribute atleast one personal story from grammar school, Involving a fight.

Its a sunny day, Im in the 3rd grade. At the time I had been taking judo classes and knew a few good moves. I teamed up with my best bud I met in fight the year before in 2nd grade. We would walk around the school's sandbox and pick fights with the "popular/cool" kids. We walked up on these 2 clods who are constructing a sand castle and kick that shit in. So the braver of the 2 gets up in my homie's face and starts saying shit like: "what did you that for huh, whats your problem, huh?!?!" My boy laid him out right before he could finish talking. It was like he talking instantly turned into him holding his bloody nose, crying his eyes out. Then I socked him a few times - And we were sent to the office.

Then we faked like we made up and shook his hand. Later that year I went up to him while he was playing soccer and flipped him over my back. He hit the ground with no wind to breath..

My 2nd big fight took place a year or so later, I just started the 4th grade. It was Early morning recess and I was playing on the rings, they were long heavy metallic ones, on chains. They had a big tire in the center so you could swing on them - 1 ring to another. I swung on one and jumped off. The ring comes flying back and hit this big 6th grader in his forehead. It was an honest accident, but I knew I was in for a fight when he saw me, Eyes wide open in shock. Him and his other friend immediatly chased me down to the soccer field. Where I took my stand against this dude. He clotheslined me, I hit the ground. I got up, jumped on this fool, grabbing him by the neck in my tightest headlock and said the following: "I'm going to kill you, bitch!" (At that time his "buddy" took off running) I then put my knee up in his abdomen. Just then a male teacher happend to be walking by. He breaks it up and I see this big 6th grader balling his eyes out, all red in the face.(I was hella grinning)In the principal's office he claiming some wack shit like I had bitten him, and thats why he was crying.

The Last big fight I had in elementary school was in the 6th grade PE handball line. I was bumping heads with this kid everybody called "Ryan Homos" He acted stupid and attempted looking tough. This guy pushes me, probably on accident. So I return the favor by pushing him. He pushes me a again - this time its on purpose - So I fake like I spit in his face, then he really spits on me. We take it behind the handball wall, where he actually got like 4 hits in. The thing is I had so much adreneline going - his fists felt like pillows. He kept dodging my moves, so I tackle him and bust him across the bridge of his nose. As he's getting up I hit him in the back of head - which hurt a lot more then what he was hitting me with. 1 hit and he coughing up blood. The blood is what everyone was interested in and I drew first. Therefore the whole week after people congratulated me during lunch. They patted me on the shoulder and said things like: "good job beating up Homos.." and "way to go, man"

Elementary fights are the best, because everyone doesnt have a gun, isnt much stronger then you and you get such admiration from the dudes. But the chicks never thought I was cool for it..I wish they did though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was digging in the dirt, making mummy tombs for King Rhamseese the 3rd. When one of those red bouncy balls used in kick ball hit me in the head. I turned to see the kid who threw it laughing. I went up punched him in the face knocked him down and proceeded to spit into his mouth while he yelled and cryed....I got sent home.....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I hit 2 friends after they got upset and tried to hit me first and beat me up. Then because I had hit two of them and they were obviously the loosers they wanted revenge. They went and got the brother of one of the two and then proceeded to get the rest of the grade above me involved with bats and all sorts. I ended up taking about 8 of them to the ground with blood lips and such before they all jumped on top of me and started beating me. I didnt get hurt at all but I almost suffocated with about 20 people on top of me.

I was playing Cricket [ a game I am not sure whether Americans will now about] and I smacked a real cricket ball straight into a 1st graders head and it sent him flying about a metre and a half. He had a huge bump and bruise for 3 weeks after it. He also got concussion at the time as I had totally belted the ball.

Guest dephect

we were playing a game where you run round in cirlce trying to catch the person in front of you while trying not to be caught by the person behind you. There was this kid who was already out and sitting on the ground you jumped back up and played again. He got pulled back out and sat back in the middle and started saying something gay at em cos it was a mutual hate between us, so i ran about 20 meters and booted him in the chest.

I was playin cricket (go the schoolyard cricket) and hit the ball as hard as i could (trying to hit it out of the school) but it went plying straight at the girl with glasses and hit her fair between the nose, obliterated her glasses, but was fucken funny to watch. ON eof those thigns that you remember happening in slow-mo.

i cant remember what grade it was 5? 6?

i dunno but this kid i was kinda cool with wore this cow print fuzzy jacket to school, i called him a faggot and he got all offended

so at recess we were playing red rover or some shit and he pushed me

it had to be on purpose, so i pushed him back

i think he threw the first punch and then he tackled me

we rolled around for a bit on the concrete before i punched him in the nose

he started bleeding and crying as i continued to punch

then a proctor came and broke it up

all my friends were giving me props as i got taken to the office

later they said it was like watching guile (from street fighter)

beat the shit out of somebody

this made me smile

actually it still makes me smile

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

WhenOneDreamingOfBeingGuileOner

That made me crack up your friends thinking you looked like Guile beating some homo up........

my friend once went upto a younger girl and asked if her dad had a 'bmw' and she didnt know wut it was so she said yes

then my frend larft and goes 'haha your dad has a Blak Mans Willy' he got in a lotta trouble for that and tried blamin it on me. tho justice came through and i was fine! he wasnt :king:

hmmmm....lets see....

back in like 4th grade (when we actually had recess) a bunch of kids and i were playing basketball. this one kid named ian kept pushing me and hitting me when i wasnt looking. i was fucking pissed but decided to just head in a few minutes early from recess. on the way back to the school, i heard him say "hey ******..." and put his hand on my shoulder. bad move. i was so pissed about what happened about 5 minutes ago that i figured he was going to try to fuck with me more. so before he got the chance, i spun around and punched him in the face.

he fell on his ass and didnt bother me again since then.

come to think of it, not too many people have....

fightings gay unless you absolutely have to.

hahaha, yeah i remember one time there was this kid who was talking shit, we were in 1st grade... but we tied him up with jump ropes to the basketball pole and jumped the shit out of him, and hit him across the face with jump ropes. kids actually got suspended but i didnt cause i denied my involvement..... IN FIRST GRADE!!!

It was fourth grade and we were out playing football during recess and me and my freinds had rivals with this other class and one of these fat mother fuckers I hated named Nathan bumped into me and called me a fag or something..so I just tackled him right their and sent his fat ass on the ground and I just punched him and got him crying ,then my freind ran up, and told me a supervisor was coming so we ran away and hid in the playground equipment...

haha good stories... ok some of mine are a little blurry so the endings might not be complete

me and my pal max were in like second grade at the time and we were on one of those slides with stairs in the back (like stairs at a bank or office not metal run stairs) and those monkey bar things on the side we were on the top platform hanging out and this 5th grade kid named scooter with down syndrome came up and started pushin max this guy was big please belive if we hadnt of combined our powers and shoved him down the stairs we would of gotten the tard paw swipe of death and it would of been over. im not to sure what happened after he fell down the stairs but we didnt get beat up lol

another incident with a special kid (i feel so bad lol) in 5th grade we had a special kid come to our class every so often and hang out and at the end of his time someone had to walk him back to the special room well that day it was my turn to walk him back but on the way he decided to grab a jump rope and try and choke me from behind so i turned around and socked him and he started crying.... my class lost the retard visit privlidges for the rest of the year.

and once i was in like 3rd grade and it was me my pal max again and one other kid and we were gonna have a rumble 3v3 and i was gonna fight this kid edward who was in 5th grade at the time before the fight he walks up to me and goes "see these nails? ill scratch you to the bone" haha so when the rumble came around i just beat his ass he didnt even get to hit me once and my other pals just chased their people around tryign to beat em up to no avail.

i think thats all i remember lol but good times in elementary school. you could fight and get away with it and if you were below 4th grade you could just turn on the "tears" in the principals office and get away with murder

It was probably 6th grade, I was in science doing a project and this kid started talking shit calling me a freak because I had a nirvana shirt on. So this kid just kept making fun of me and the whole time I didn't say anything. Then the kid smacks me in the face so I punch him in the mouth and throw him to the ground. He left me alone for the rest of the class. Towards the end of the class I'm just walking around looking for something to do when suddenly I get hit in the right ear. All I hear is ringing and I drop to the ground. I get up with the assistance of a chair and I see this huge black kid just ready to fight and he says to me, "Bitch don't mess with my friends." I could hardly tell what he was saying I couldn't hear anything in my right ear. So the kid lunges at me and I move to the side. He kinda hits the wall so I grab my chair and hit him in the throat with it and he drops. The minute he hits the ground I jump on top of him and just keep hitting him in the face over and over again. I stopped for a minute and realized my shirt had blood all over it and so did my hands and his face. He had ruined my Nirvana shirt so I flipped out and started hitting him more. Then the teacher came back the from bathroom and pulled me off him.

I got 3 days external suspension and he got 5 days for starting the fight.

But then again I'm mildly deaf in my right ear.

ah eigth grade thats when all the fights were i got into a fight everyday in eigth grade i remember my first one the first day of school these little wanna be crips were in my class and kept trying to step to me so when the teacher left the biggest one of them walked over and pushed me when i was in my desk, i was just like fuck it this dude is twice my size but i will still fight him, so i got up and put this kid in a head lock and started slamming his head into the wall while punching him in the face that shit lasted for like 3 minutes before the teacher came in and broke it up he went to the nurses office then home me i got suspended for a week and my mom had to pay to fix the wall cause i left this kids head print in it fro,m hitting his head into it so many times it was well worth it though......

Second Grade Anarchist

I went to school a couple of blocks from the house we lived in back then (1958) and it was possible to "cut through" the middle of the block, where a sewer manhole was sited in the middle of some neighbor's back yard fence. It was a popular short-cut for all the kids on our block. Back in the '50s the Baby Boomers were just little kids, but there were millions of us. We had over thirty children on our block alone.

Houston has rainy weather a lot in the winter. Next to the school was a big park, and it had a water fountain up on a big concrete step-like platform. Because the fountain leaked there was a big mud hole around the fountain. To get to it, you had to jump this puddle, so the kids would gather around it in a big crowd, taking turns jumping the puddle, getting a drink, and jumping back across.

Anyway, I jumped off the concrete platform, and didn't go far enough. I was carrying my Lone Ranger & Tonto lunch box, steel, of course, with a heavy glass Thermos inside. Of course, I landed in the puddle with both feet, making a big splash, and muddy water got on this pretty little girl's dress and she started crying bigtime.

There was an older kid there, a Sixth Grader, who was a crossing guard. He was wearing the white "Crossing Guard" belt, with a badge and everything. He got pissed and grabbed my arm, and I jerked loose and ran back up on the concrete platform, splashing mud everywhere.

"Come down here, right now, kid!" I said , "No! I won't! Leave me alone!" The crossing guard kid started running a few steps, and jumped the puddle. Because I was up on the platform, I was actually higher than the top of his head, and I just BEANED his ass with that lunch box. Down he went, into the mud, squalling and holding his head. I jumped off the other side of the platform and ran like hell for the cut-through, with a few older kids chasing me. I made the cut, and jumped the Raymond's fence and hid in Christie's garage. When I peeked out, I didn't see anybody, so I went home.

But I was sure I had killed the crossing guard, and I wouldn't go to school for like two weeks. Finally my Mom and the teacher convinced me to return to school. I never told anybody about the crossing guard until I was several years older. I feel kind of bad about it now. Hope I didn't hurt him too bad. But he was told to leave me alone, and he didn't.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

well the entire 8 years of my grammar school....i was part of a 4 or 5 member group that led the entire fucking class, i mean we were the bullies, but we were more about just shittalking because no one would ever fight us, by the end of 8th grade....i had been into my office with my friends for making fun of every kid in the class

in about 4th grade there was this polish immigrant kid named daniel maclowski...he was a skinny kid with some bright ass blonde hair, and he couldnt speak english, so he was our new target....everyday we would mob his ass like 4 deep and just be straight kicking him and shit and he would chase after us and shit.....we also would mob kids we didnt like with like basketballs....come up 4 heads deep and just chucking basketballs hella fast at one kid....but yeah...i havent really been into a fight ever....im peaceful!

me and about six or seven of my friends just used to beat the shit out of each

other at recess and lunch because we had nothing else to do , and so one day

we are on our small little corner of the oval getting our WWF on , and some 7th grade kids kick a footy into one of my friends heads , he turns around and goes "who the crap did that " and the biggest year 7 laughs and says it was him , so we all stormed at him , and being the dirty fighting little bastards we are , just mobbed him severe

i jumped on his back , grabbed him around the neck and put my knee in his back before he shook me off , my friends were basically just smashing him in the stomach and kicking him , then the biggest of us , a guy called zac , who was still over on the other side of the oval just comes flying though the air , with serious speed and height , and just lands straight on this guy , knocking me and my mate over in the process ,and knocking the wind out of the year 7 and making him hurt , we all got " focus rooms" and letters sent home . from that day no one fucked with our group ever again .

Guest Tard210Pd

i remember all teh way back to 2nd grade witchis good cause some time i cant remember stuff that happend 5 mins ago any ways it was a day liek no other me and my friend robert were playing gi joes in the sand when the pants wetter came over to hang with us (witch was cool cause he would pee his pants just cause he thought it was funny because he would get to go home) he told us that paul grease was whipping kids that he saw with those elastic jump ropes ( paul was retarded)well sure enough he came up to us with a jump rope inne hand and the doge ball net in the other then he threw the net on us and said "energy draining net" this pissed us off so we kind knocked his glasses off with a doge ball and tied him to the monkey bars with his jump rope and took turns pelting him with doge balls.

another time that was great was when me and my friend adam got stomach achs cause we ate one of those huge buckets of glue in the art room. adam was crazy he use to eat grass bark and small rocks when we got to go out side after luch.

elementry was great we use to put pencil shavings in kids food when they werent looking

nwo that im in high school i still knock off except it stuff like pegging the hacky sackers with appels and jumping from the second floor to the first!

2nd Grade

Alright, I didnt want to tell this story because there isnt a whole lot to it, but I might as well bump this shit, untill everyone who can, contributes. Its seriously non-stop laughter for me.

Anyways this was the 2nd grade and I was one of the 2 tallest students in my grade. The other guy was Jamal. Jamal always talked shit in the handball line, and actually started shit with me. I knew he was stronger then me so I rounded up some of the boys. This took all first recess. I had like 4 dudes with me, then this 5th guy comes up to me and says: "Oh, You want an army? Ill go get my army!" Im like: "Cool, meet back at the tire swing.." It must have been 15 kids or so. I tell them, lets go. We all charged Jamal who was on the field at the time. Everyone was just flying into him with jumpkicks, poor Jamal was trying to do jumpkicks back at them, but he went down. Everybody got atleast 1 lick on this fool. The teacher were looking kind of shocked. They had to sit all of us down afterwards. My greatest moment of triumph.

I never noticed how much trouble I got in at school, untill my friend (his mom worked in the office) told me his mom used to see me there everyday. Routine...

i used to beat up and harass kids so coldy, me and a group of guys, some of whom i still hang out with, i never got in trouble tho, these kids were to fraid to tell on us, i almost got in trouble for calling thiswierd girl,

a stupid bitch whore bitch fuck, but i told the principal i was off my medication (which was a lie, i had no meds) and i got off scot free, we had these gay locker in elementary school that didnt have locks

and i used to slam my locker neighbors hand so coldy, im surprise dhe didnt break fingers. I jacked this one kid for like 5 dollars a day for 3 weeks, until he started bringing lunch from home. in middle school theyre was kid we called quiet kid, cause hed never talk to anyone but the teacher, wed sit around and call him the worst names, and one day in woodshop, i poured hella sawdust on his head, and he didnt even say anything he just started crying, and asked the teacheer if he could use the restroom.

Archived