Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Elementary School: Rules Of The Playground

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by B_As_In_Bot, Oct 12, 2002.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Everyone who replies, must contribute atleast one personal story from grammar school, Involving a fight.

Its a sunny day, Im in the 3rd grade. At the time I had been taking judo classes and knew a few good moves. I teamed up with my best bud I met in fight the year before in 2nd grade. We would walk around the school's sandbox and pick fights with the "popular/cool" kids. We walked up on these 2 clods who are constructing a sand castle and kick that shit in. So the braver of the 2 gets up in my homie's face and starts saying shit like: "what did you that for huh, whats your problem, huh?!?!" My boy laid him out right before he could finish talking. It was like he talking instantly turned into him holding his bloody nose, crying his eyes out. Then I socked him a few times - And we were sent to the office.
    Then we faked like we made up and shook his hand. Later that year I went up to him while he was playing soccer and flipped him over my back. He hit the ground with no wind to breath..

My 2nd big fight took place a year or so later, I just started the 4th grade. It was Early morning recess and I was playing on the rings, they were long heavy metallic ones, on chains. They had a big tire in the center so you could swing on them - 1 ring to another. I swung on one and jumped off. The ring comes flying back and hit this big 6th grader in his forehead. It was an honest accident, but I knew I was in for a fight when he saw me, Eyes wide open in shock. Him and his other friend immediatly chased me down to the soccer field. Where I took my stand against this dude. He clotheslined me, I hit the ground. I got up, jumped on this fool, grabbing him by the neck in my tightest headlock and said the following: "I'm going to kill you, bitch!" (At that time his "buddy" took off running) I then put my knee up in his abdomen. Just then a male teacher happend to be walking by. He breaks it up and I see this big 6th grader balling his eyes out, all red in the face.(I was hella grinning)In the principal's office he claiming some wack shit like I had bitten him, and thats why he was crying.

The Last big fight I had in elementary school was in the 6th grade PE handball line. I was bumping heads with this kid everybody called "Ryan Homos" He acted stupid and attempted looking tough. This guy pushes me, probably on accident. So I return the favor by pushing him. He pushes me a again - this time its on purpose - So I fake like I spit in his face, then he really spits on me. We take it behind the handball wall, where he actually got like 4 hits in. The thing is I had so much adreneline going - his fists felt like pillows. He kept dodging my moves, so I tackle him and bust him across the bridge of his nose. As he's getting up I hit him in the back of head - which hurt a lot more then what he was hitting me with. 1 hit and he coughing up blood. The blood is what everyone was interested in and I drew first. Therefore the whole week after people congratulated me during lunch. They patted me on the shoulder and said things like: "good job beating up Homos.." and "way to go, man"

Elementary fights are the best, because everyone doesnt have a gun, isnt much stronger then you and you get such admiration from the dudes. But the chicks never thought I was cool for it..I wish they did though.

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I was digging in the dirt, making mummy tombs for King Rhamseese the 3rd. When one of those red bouncy balls used in kick ball hit me in the head. I turned to see the kid who threw it laughing. I went up punched him in the face knocked him down and proceeded to spit into his mouth while he yelled and cryed....I got sent home.....

3. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

I hit 2 friends after they got upset and tried to hit me first and beat me up. Then because I had hit two of them and they were obviously the loosers they wanted revenge. They went and got the brother of one of the two and then proceeded to get the rest of the grade above me involved with bats and all sorts. I ended up taking about 8 of them to the ground with blood lips and such before they all jumped on top of me and started beating me. I didnt get hurt at all but I almost suffocated with about 20 people on top of me.
    I was playing Cricket [ a game I am not sure whether Americans will now about] and I smacked a real cricket ball straight into a 1st graders head and it sent him flying about a metre and a half. He had a huge bump and bruise for 3 weeks after it. He also got concussion at the time as I had totally belted the ball.

4. dephect

dephect Guest

we were playing a game where you run round in cirlce trying to catch the person in front of you while trying not to be caught by the person behind you. There was this kid who was already out and sitting on the ground you jumped back up and played again. He got pulled back out and sat back in the middle and started saying something gay at em cos it was a mutual hate between us, so i ran about 20 meters and booted him in the chest.

I was playin cricket (go the schoolyard cricket) and hit the ball as hard as i could (trying to hit it out of the school) but it went plying straight at the girl with glasses and hit her fair between the nose, obliterated her glasses, but was fucken funny to watch. ON eof those thigns that you remember happening in slow-mo.

5. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Cricket balls are deadly weapons when hit in crowded school yard areas........

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i cant remember what grade it was 5? 6?
    i dunno but this kid i was kinda cool with wore this cow print fuzzy jacket to school, i called him a faggot and he got all offended
    so at recess we were playing red rover or some shit and he pushed me
    it had to be on purpose, so i pushed him back
    i think he threw the first punch and then he tackled me
    we rolled around for a bit on the concrete before i punched him in the nose
    he started bleeding and crying as i continued to punch
    then a proctor came and broke it up
    all my friends were giving me props as i got taken to the office

later they said it was like watching guile (from street fighter)
    beat the shit out of somebody
    this made me smile

actually it still makes me smile

7. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

WhenOneDreamingOfBeingGuileOner

That made me crack up your friends thinking you looked like Guile beating some homo up........

8. krie

krie Guest

my friend once went upto a younger girl and asked if her dad had a 'bmw' and she didnt know wut it was so she said yes
    then my frend larft and goes 'haha your dad has a Blak Mans Willy' he got in a lotta trouble for that and tried blamin it on me. tho justice came through and i was fine! he wasnt :king:

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

krie reminds me...

are you pt?

no = youre not potty trained!?

yes = youre a pregnant troll!?

there were others but i cant remember

10. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

hmmmm....lets see....

back in like 4th grade (when we actually had recess) a bunch of kids and i were playing basketball. this one kid named ian kept pushing me and hitting me when i wasnt looking. i was fucking pissed but decided to just head in a few minutes early from recess. on the way back to the school, i heard him say "hey ******..." and put his hand on my shoulder. bad move. i was so pissed about what happened about 5 minutes ago that i figured he was going to try to fuck with me more. so before he got the chance, i spun around and punched him in the face.

he fell on his ass and didnt bother me again since then.
    come to think of it, not too many people have....

fightings gay unless you absolutely have to.

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

back in the day fighting was the shizzle
    no consequence just a slap on the wrist

12. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

yea well i got beat up by a gurl in grammer skool....my psychiatrist says i shouldnt be talkin about it

13. optimo

optimo Guest

hahaha, yeah i remember one time there was this kid who was talking shit, we were in 1st grade... but we tied him up with jump ropes to the basketball pole and jumped the shit out of him, and hit him across the face with jump ropes. kids actually got suspended but i didnt cause i denied my involvement..... IN FIRST GRADE!!!

14. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

It was fourth grade and we were out playing football during recess and me and my freinds had rivals with this other class and one of these fat mother fuckers I hated named Nathan bumped into me and called me a fag or something..so I just tackled him right their and sent his fat ass on the ground and I just punched him and got him crying ,then my freind ran up, and told me a supervisor was coming so we ran away and hid in the playground equipment...

15. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

when i was little my parents took me to a shrink because i was too aggressive and always started fights. now i'm just the opposite...