el-p's "fantastic damage" is an amazing album, but

fr8lover

"stepfather factory" is one of the darkest, moving and emotional songs about shitty childhoods since "all that i got is you" by ghostface killah..

the robot at the end saying "why are you making me hurt you, i love you" is fucking heartwrenching...amazing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..one of the best instrumental arrangements...

much much texture.

deep space 9 mm.

dig the video.

album is latchkey for 2002

have to usually balance it out with large doses of

talking heads_al green_ bill withers_ fela kuti_ the clash_and some rolling stones.

theres really no need to mention rjd2 expcept for the _Sole_.. purpose of mentions Jel's 10 seconds.. which drops into the same category.

how about we get a biggups for kardinal offishal? i mean.. americans need to fucking wake up real ize. dat shiT!

anyways.. enough yapping back to something more important.

-lacking serious sleep.

13013 14010312

yes.. must give massive love to Jel - 10 Seconds.. although there wasn't really any single track that could top the weight of the bonus track on rjd2... work or something.. bonus track later released on vinyl as here's what's left... one of my favorite sad songs.

and in a few unsubstantited clinical trials this condition has led to stimulated feelings of resentment and worthlessness manifested in the highly unlikely but still possible act of physical aggression towards you and your loved ones fleshy surfaces

remember........ no cash returns only credits towards future purchases

Archived