El-P Fantastic Damage

Guest 5:00 Shadow

just waking up after last nights def jux release show for el-p's solo joint called Fantastic Damage,

the shit is ridiculous dope, peep it...its in stores today, and him and aesop rock and mr. lif are doing a free show at the virgin mega store nyc i think today if you are in town swing thru shit should be thourough..."i twist characters like Twist characters"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dolomite

fantastic damage is not the same with out promobot..

i dunno if any one knows what im talking about but what ever.

type dope

this shit was hot RJD2 and abilities were spinning, cannibal ox came out, aesop rock and lif were freakin' it all night the weathermen were chillin, good vibe no beefin' and they just ripped shit, i was catchin sticker tags on bitches asses all night...so u know it must have been a good night...

Guest NATO

Re: type dope

Originally posted by 5:00 Shadow

i was catchin sticker tags on bitches asses all night...so u know it must have been a good night...

one off my favourite past times. i like it when they turn and wink at you, although i did get a slap across the chops a few weeks back.

Re: Re: type dope

Originally posted by NATO

one off my favourite past times. i like it when they turn and wink at you, although i did get a slap across the chops a few weeks back.

nato my man that's all part of the game, and goes along w/ scoopin' em up, back to the lab and really taggin' that ass, ya know what i'm saying...Tah Dow

I LOVE Y"ALL BRAUDS...........

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Is Promobot the little computer-synth voice? I got the FD preview CD (given to me by Aesop Rock himself, mind you) and that voice is in a couple of tracks. It's funny how it talks in the shizzle styleizzle. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest dolomite

i love promobot.. its horrible that hes gone, hes on the new MR.Lif demo, (which was givin to me by Lif) but its a different recording

VIVA LA PROMO BOT

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

i wouldn't spend dandruff on that gay backpacker pseudo-intellectual nonsense

enough said

just for shits and giggles,

what would you consider intellectual?

hahaha.....no doubt.....marlboro i see you still didnt pull that pole outta your ass yet, what happened to the turning of the leaf man?

....quite impressed with those def jux doods, only my second time seeing em, but so far they are 2 for 2 with dope shows...im not really familar with the whole scene, i got things dropped on me luckily by friends who do know whats up...and def jux, they know whats up....and bowery is such an ill place to see a show, dig that crushed section of the city(i know i know its not the only place in nyc)....the sound was okay, i find hip hop shows are always a little bit dirtier...but perhaps that only adds to the rawness...but for all you city rats i heard can ox is playing brooklyn in the next few days, pick up a village voice...and you can be sure ill be at whatever production comes around again....so i have one warning for you whoever you are, leave your back packs at home or in the car!! im usually one for live and let live, but my id gets the better of me sometimes....but seriously if anyone on here had one on, i wanna know what the hell ya had in it?

yeah so im also wondering whose backpack we dissed? hahaha sooo funny...oh man we coulda done that all nite, with unsuspecting "cool" kids, but i was too in the music...if your on here, we make no apologies, FILL IT WITH SOMETHING, ANYTHING, im begging ya!! so many herbs, ahhhhh it kills me...and no im not some superduper elitist underground fool, im just utilitarian and appreciate common sense and ill have all you herbs know im rocking my empty polo travel bag next time....go big or dont go at all....please believe....

sincerilizzy...roe

Guest BROWNer

heard stepfather factory a couple days ago....

trash bin incest funk...i'll be dropping skrilla

on FD 'fo sho'.

Archived