Saturday May 25th 9:00pm to 3:30am All Ages / 21+ To Drink

@ Transit Nightclub (6th and Spring Garden) Philadelphia, PA

A Very Special Evening with :

EL-P

CANNIBAL OX

AESOP ROCK

MR. LIF

LOUIS LOGIC and CHIEF KAMACHI

Artists will hit the stage a little before 10pm, so get there on time. There will also be a seperate lounge downstairs if you want to get away from it all and just chill out for a few minutes.

DJs Low Budget, Major Taylor and more spinning in between and after the live sets until 3:30am. With an after party to follow at 2nd and Fitzwater until 5am.

for more info, tickets etc. : djr5000@aol.com or http://www.r5productions.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Just came back from an Aesop show, it rocked my ballsack. I won an El-P promotional CD for breaking onstage with Aesop. Word is bond. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

how much is it to get in? i might head out there.

Its $16 / $18 @ The Door.

If you are coming from Cleveland I'll hook ya up as cheap as possible.

Send me an e-mail if you think you are coming out...

-s.a.

Guest kasmoney

if i dont head down the nj shore i most definalty will be there...too many hores down the shore not to go.....get that pussy!

Jersey SHore !?!?!?!? You got to be kidding ! Jersey Shore on memorial day is like the worst day to go, worst people in the world come out for that. Hah.

A drive from NYC to Philly is about 1:45mins or so , just take Jersey Turnike to Philly basically. Bus and Trains are between 2 to 2.5 hrs.

Guest kasmoney

YEA IM ONE OF THE WORST PEOPLE...

THE DRUNK FIGHT PARTY STARTER...

ITS GONNA BE WILDWOOD OR AC..AINT DESIDE YET

AC gets boring after a few hrs. Unless you are rolling with bank and can afford to be at the tables all night long. Mos definitely goto Wildwood, Check it...its called WILDwood. People always die on the rides there and someone is always getting jacked up every 10 mins. Thats the party place.

Guest kasmoney

WHAT AM I NEW OR YOU JUST EXPLAIN FOR THE OTHER READERS....

MOST PEOPLE CALL WILDWOOD..CHILDWOOD CUS ITS FILLED WIT MAD TEENAGE GIRLS...DOUBLE TROUBLE

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by djr5000

it may be childwood...but is 16 year old girls that have 3 kids and have been married twice already.

those are my FAVES!!!!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by mental invalid

MONDAY NIGHT!!! BOWERY BALLROOM!! NYC!!!

saw aesop an can ox awhile ago at brownies in the city, so so so dope....

mamerro, did yo ureally get up on stage and bust some robotica and the worm bro? cause thats fresh if ya did....

elp record release party like WHOA!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh, I totally fucking did. You know how he gets people on stage to dance for CD's, right? So he merely announces this, and the guys I'm with go bonkers, fucking grab me by the back of the shirt and toss my ass on stage.

Then steps up a pretty damn cute girl, and I'm like "Alright, the odds aren't good". So I spread apart the cables on the floor, thinking it was just plain dancing. Aesop's like "Yo, homeboy is fucking getting prepared and shit". Then he announces that we have to do the RUNNING MAN. Fucking great.

Being the nervous fuck I was, I confused the Running Man with the Umbrella Walk done in popping, where you kinda run in place against the "wind". The girl had no clue what the fuck to do, so she just dances. Aesop and RJD2 look at each other like "What the fuck is wrong with these idiots?". People trip out.

Then since we both fucked up, he announces a tie breaker where we just improvise whatever, so I busted a little footwork. Crowd went nuts for some reason, I win. RJD2 comes up and says "How the fuck do you know how to breakdance but don't know what the running man is?". I'm like, "Uh... you guys are like, cool, man."

Fun times. Beer,

El Mamerro

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mamerro, thats fucking A+ dood.....go whitey go!! bro ya get balls dood....hahahaha.....i love that story

heh dusty, we getta push hesh dog on stage so we can see some tight moves being busted....hahaha....id laugh so hard i might fucking pee in my pants right on the spot....we just inch up closer and closer and then just shove em up there.....shhhh dont tell!!

Archived