EL MAC / RETNA L.A. Pieces

Gunm

I'm heading down to Los Angeles in a few days and I was hoping someone, anyone out there could point me in the direction of those eye melting productions El Mac and Retna put together.

Yes, i tried Google, yes, i tried asking friends of mine down there....no luck.

If you, dear reader, can hook up the address, Lens will send you a nice little package filled with flicks, stickers and any and all bits of crap from around my apatment.

thanks in advance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"you're a moron, how did you learn to use a computer..?" HA you peice of shit I'm in LA and i know where the mac shit is, maybe i should tell you and then just wait there with a louisville!!! maybe if you weren't such a rookie you'd know too!! try the search function!!!

but seriously

man i wa sin LA fo rliek a week.. all i saw was a lot of trash graffiti.. but!!! i did see a lot of good throwies on the freeway walls

i dont htink i was in the right places though

but o well... Dude make sure ot stop by Vinic eBEach and hit up those walls and watc ppl hit them up

i was there for liek 4 hours just watchign ppl go over ppl go over ppl lol

i saw a lot of good stuff there!!!

LENS, on La Brea & 3rd, just south of 3rd, there's a Retna/Mac piece. And the Alleys behind Melrose on the south side of Melrose. Here are the pictures I took:

La Brea & 3rd St.:

60206059_baee3eddfe.jpg

Melrose alleys:

76115344_45cf457065.jpg

76115342_95289281ae.jpg

And of course there are Mac and Retna pieces scattered across L.A. -- mainly Mac alone or Retna alone... try downtown, mainly the southeast side of Downtown in and around the "Artist District."

Theo.....

many thanks to you sir. I actually stumbled across both by accident yesterday when i was tooling arounbd L.A. but the effort is of course appreciated. Hit me up on PM and I'll send a package your way as promised.

Nino1 wasn't anywhere to be found.....I guess he was grounded for the weekend.

I took a special pose for Not You in front of the Melrose piece too....flick in the next few days.

But....cot damn...those productions are amazing to see first hand

• 2 weeks later...

dont know if this belongs here but i saw DASH UTI at the venice wall a few weeks ago painting a promo peice for some shit him and THE MAC are doing together, i think some line of t-shirts or some shit with big cockroaches on it, anyway it came out pretty fresh, DASH is a cool cat too, real chill, no bullshit ego. he brought a metal bat to the wall too, i guess for funk, which is funny cause the cop station is 20 ft away... anyway props to those too and check out DASH AND THE MAC when they drop their shit.

fuck' date=' and to think i was so close... back in the bay tomorrow.. maybe i'll see you there?[/quote']

Probably not...I'll be busy all week into saturday and sunday.

ha ha, funny post though.

it's all good nino