El Discussion El Mamerro El PorVida

R3GR3T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahhaaahaaaahaaa...

ElMamerro.

I drank that drink you was drinkin. It was cool. that stuff in a pitcher. slightly different recipe. however the effect was accomplished with the same vibe yet on different longitude latittude typa shit.

point being.....

ugly under age girls are wack yo. really real for really real wack get you attacked by the federal nambla smack force.

all bad.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yo, I'm gonna go eat something and pass out. If by tomorrow this thread doesn't contain at least nine (9) pictures of rad Shih Tzu puppies, I'm closing it.

Punching the Prophet of Regret on Halo 2 was awesome.

hahhahah..

i didnt get that.

prophet of regret.

no regrets none written.

grasshopper desire regret to forget and never regress.

hahahahhhah

at least i dont say Mams...

H*****...

what i needa talk about bears and sharks and shit.

hahahh...your dog took a shit on your chest and you posted about it...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

On the contrary, Shih Tzus are the ultra fucking jumpoff and could easily defeat so called "cool" dogs like fucking Pit Bulls if only someone would equip them with some form of custom designed automatic weaponry suit. Fuck anyone trying to front with their "badass" dogs, squeezably soft like Charmin is where it's at.

However, the image quota was not met (also, I asked for puppies, which rock, not faggotron grownups with long hair, anyone who grooms their Shih Tzu like that deserves a punch to the anus), and the thread continues to suck horribly, so it remains closed.