Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

EL DA SENSAI: RELAX RELATE RELEASE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Oct 5, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

IF YOU ARE FEELING THE ARTIFACTS, DEFIENTLY SCORE THIS ALBUMN, IT IS GOING BE RELEASED ON OCTOBER 18TH< BUT DOWNLOAD SOME OF THE TRACK untill then... good shit...

http://sandbox.pair.com/images/svh021.gif'>

WSVN Radio Jump Off
    Relax
    Speakin'
    So Easily
    On And On (feat. Sadat X)
    Eternally
    Word On The Street
    So Think Again
    Focus
    Bang It Out
    Summer Time Bluez
    In The Lab
    We Bouncin'
    Be Original
    Questions And Answers
    Fall Back (feat. A-Drift)
    Whatyouwando? (feat. J-Live and Asheru)
    Frontline (feat. Pharoahe Monch, Prince Po, Mike Zoot and F.T.)

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

bump for nork, new jersey

3. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I SUGGEST DOWNLOADING ON AND ON AND WHATYOUWANDO? IF YOU ARE FEELING THE ARTIFACTS>

4. socrates

socrates Guest

I sugest dying...but no one ever listens to me i'll just have to do it myself

5. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

ok, i am sorry to hear that, but listen to at least one of the tracks before you go.

6. socrates

socrates Guest

I don't mean myself

7. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

you won, you got under my skin, congrats... now move on to bother others. anybody that wants to contribute other quality hip hop suggestions feel free.

8. 455

455 Guest

I was always hyped on the Brick City Kids single-the B-side"What,What"...........they made some tight shit-----my all-time favorites are "Who I Am" and "Whayback"---TAME ONE is dropping something one of these days and The El is ill too.......I would like to hit the person who dropped INI from dropping their album.....check "Square One".