Eighty-three percent of women don't consider lap dances as cheating

Poop Man Bob

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/wireless_news.ht...W76574J9H030624

83 Percent Of Women Don't Consider Lap Dances As Cheating

NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) -- Expect an increase in strip club attendance after this news gets out: 83 percent of American women don't think lap dances count as sexual contact.

That's the naked truth from "Playboy" magazine, which has just released a new casual sex survey.

Many American men agree lap dancing isn't sex -- 90 percent to be exact.

Other shocking sex stats....

• 53 percent of women have someone they see simply for sex, but only 40 percent of guys can make that claim.

• 62 percent of women have had casual sex while in a steady relationship with someone else compared to 54 percent of guys.

• Finally, 34 percent of American women say they've had casual sex more than ten times in the last year, but only 24 percent of guys have been that slutty.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha..alright, fuck hefner..altough he really researched the matter...can you say that its a lie that women are more cruel and determined when it comes to cheating?!!!....my bad experiences tell me that its the truth...at least we guys have guilts...

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by Tesseract

women are more cruel and determined when it comes to cheating?!!!....my bad experiences tell me that its the truth...at least we guys have guilts...

:( :(

Originally posted by Tesseract

Hahaha..alright, fuck hefner..altough he really researched the matter...can you say that its a lie that women are more cruel and determined when it comes to cheating?!!!....my bad experiences tell me that its the truth...at least we guys have guilts...

ok, let's go off topic for a moment..

yes, women plan.

so, if they want revenge or if they wanna fuck someone over, it can be a brutal, vicious game..like fucking a guy's best friend to get back at him...yes, cruel, and determined

however, certainly not all women cheat..i guarantee you, and plenty of women have a major conscience

guys having guilts??

my experience has shown me extremely limited proof of that! don't you think most women complain about their men being selfish and inconsiderate? certainly not the qualities of a moral, faithful, loyal man

and motherfukin A!

aren't MEN the ones who actually have the oppurtunity to go get a lap dance?

when are the places gonna open up where women can get satisfaction out of a man's exploitation..?

i know theyre out there, but my city has about 50 all nude bitch spots, and they have 1 male dancing spot..for gay men

bullshit

Originally posted by Kettiecat

sooo what you are saying is that 17% of women think seeing a naked chick is cheating.....

dude

my old roommate was a stripper

a lap dance is much! more than seeing a chick naked

why do you think so many women are ok with it?

would they still be if they knew that some strippers are more than happy to follow a lap dance with a jerk off, a blow job, or plenty of stripper-touching

??

yeah, sadly, i knew a few strippers who 'doubled' as prostitutes..out of the clubs they worked..

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by !@#$%

ok, let's go off topic for a moment..

yes, women plan.

so, if they want revenge or if they wanna fuck someone over, it can be a brutal, vicious game..like fucking a guy's best friend to get back at him...yes, cruel, and determined

Welcome to me and my ex's convo last week....

however, certainly not all women cheat..i guarantee you, and plenty of women have a major conscience

welcome to my relationship

guys having guilts??

my experience has shown me extremely limited proof of that! don't you think most women complain about their men being selfish and inconsiderate? certainly not the qualities of a moral, faithful, loyal man

Our dna makes it impossible to share or show that kind of ish...that doesnt mean we dont think about that stuff...happened to me a million times.

and motherfukin A!

aren't MEN the ones who actually have the oppurtunity to go get a lap dance?

Our dna is more adventurous and playfull and more shallow in a sense...ways of entertainment dont say that much though.

when are the places gonna open up where women can get satisfaction out of a man's exploitation..?

i know theyre out there, but my city has about 50 all nude bitch spots, and they have 1 male dancing spot..for gay men

The day women would care about seeing a man shakin his ass, hire a few, and open up one...apparently women dont get entertained by that stuff..so just go do what you girls like to do...cant blame men for that.

bullshit

hell yeah

Tess..what can i say but good luck...relationships are a bitch

and since you brought up DNA (to a geneticist, no less) we can all agree that maybe humans aren't monogamous mammals

and mr prezzz

ok, i'll let you give me a lap dance:D

Originally posted by Kilo7-

you mean like a nightclub, bar, disco or pub ?

those are places for men to have fun

and SOCIALIZE

if you exploit yourself as a form of socializing, that's your dysfunction..

the men i know go to bars (and all the rest) to get drunk, and maybe meet ladies or chase some skirts..

they are not getting paid to degrade themselves (objectify themselves)

personally i would never pay some girl to rub her self all over me at a high cost so i can bust a nut and have sticky jeans all night.

nawwww......id rather fuck my girl or get her high on coke and make her bring a cute friend over.........again.

Originally posted by !@#$%

they are not getting paid to degrade themselves (objectify themselves)

but women are... it's called a date :D

heh... i'm not pickin on you personally... it does kinda look like that though ;)

sally got a one track mind.