Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Eighty-three percent of women don't consider lap dances as cheating

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/wireless_news.ht...W76574J9H030624

2. Poop Man Bob

http://fattydave.homestead.com/files/101_0169_IMG.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>
    [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon21.gif'>

3. Poop Man Bob

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

5. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

AAH YES
    Playboy..

my favorite provider of unbiased, reliable survey results..

6. ^^
    ^haha, dont front guhrl!

dont even try to avoid the truth!

7. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

yeah tess, you're right

what the fuck do i know about women?

and of ocurse hugh hefner has always been a thorough researcher

my bad

8. Hahaha..alright, fuck hefner..altough he really researched the matter...can you say that its a lie that women are more cruel and determined when it comes to cheating?!!!....my bad experiences tell me that its the truth...at least we guys have guilts...

9. unconscience

unconscience Banned

so what you're saying is if i had a girl there is an 83% chance i could go get a lap dance and she wouldn't give a fuck? now THAT is dope.:smiles:

10. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

11. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

:( :(

12. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Not that I frequent those establishments, I wouldn't want a girlfriend who told me that I couldn't go to the strippers.
    In fact, most of the girls i know have expressed some interest in/ went to the good ol' dance n' flash.

13. Poop Man Bob

Hahaha...

14. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

sooo what you are saying is that 17% of women think seeing a naked chick is cheating.....

15. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

ok, let's go off topic for a moment..

yes, women plan.
    so, if they want revenge or if they wanna fuck someone over, it can be a brutal, vicious game..like fucking a guy's best friend to get back at him...yes, cruel, and determined

however, certainly not all women cheat..i guarantee you, and plenty of women have a major conscience

guys having guilts??
    my experience has shown me extremely limited proof of that! don't you think most women complain about their men being selfish and inconsiderate? certainly not the qualities of a moral, faithful, loyal man

and motherfukin A!
    aren't MEN the ones who actually have the oppurtunity to go get a lap dance?

when are the places gonna open up where women can get satisfaction out of a man's exploitation..?

i know theyre out there, but my city has about 50 all nude bitch spots, and they have 1 male dancing spot..for gay men

bullshit