EGS TPG MSN

OZEK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_sofarok

Mega nice, Egs has been on my list of people to look up to for a long time. He has gotten around quite a bit, and painted his fair share. I really liked that crew piece he did in Copenhagen for the Meeting Of Styles last year. Wish I could have been there to see him in action. It was a "CDC BOYS".

Those crazy finnish people....

Originally posted by northernlite

Mega nice, Egs has been on my list of people to look up to for a long time. He has gotten around quite a bit, and painted his fair share. I really liked that crew piece he did in Copenhagen for the Meeting Of Styles last year. Wish I could have been there to see him in action. It was a "CDC BOYS".

Those crazy finnish people....

<span style='color:purple'>Did you ever see the French book " Sabotage", with the Egs tale about the train in the Artic Circle.....Very painful!!!!!</span> :eek:

• 3 months later...
Guest imported_Europe

This thread used to be def, then the crash almost killed it. Nice to see it being rebuilt.

Eggie rocks.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

http://www.graffitiaddicts.com/BIG_E.jpg'>

I'm looking forward to the next UP book, which he is going to feature in.

i have that book crazeeb0b and its fukin dope!!! its called OVERGROUND and there is thread about it in 3rd rail or one of those other forums, do a search you'll find it, highly recomend it very top book!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived