Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

EEK!! A MOUSE!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

there is a mouse sitting on my bed right now looking at me..i have set traps ot try to catch him and I have watched him..he gets close to the traps then stops and finds a way around the trap...I am almost ready to shoot the fucker..just thaught I would share

2. man with the yellow hat

man with the yellow hat Member

catch him and put him in a real small cage with little food and water, that'll teach the sunofabitch.

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

4. Lush

Lush Member

Last summer when I was on vacation, me and my friend had a rat in our apartment. My friends mother (i believe it was her...) put out garbage on our balcony, and when we came home from clubbing that night, I opened my door and screamed as a rat flew by my feet and ran into the kitchen. I think it left then because we couldn't find the massive rodent. I was still scared half to death all night.

5. chizm

chizm Senior Member

rodents are gross. they carry small worms called pin worms that grow in the bowels of mammals, lay eggs in the bowels, and then the mammal's ass hole becomes itchy when the situation gets worse. its very common amongst humans, and its as easy as to chew your nail to get an egg in your body. and of course, rodents have tons of them flying out of their ass holes.

you best get rid of that mouse soon, son!

6. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

me no no ah me no no no no.

7. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

zack you still not sleeping in your room because of him ?

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

8. Zack Morris

I know...that fucker was on my bed too.

pirone716..I have been camping out on the couch until I catch that fucker..I know come in my bedroom to use the computer or get clean clothes.

my bed room has 4 of those sticky traps in various places and 4 of the traps will snap on the fucker..after I kill him I am going to completely clean out my bedroom (it needs it) because now it feels dirty since I have small mammals living in here.

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

aaaaaahhahaha....you dont even know how hard your opening post had me laughing....the mental image is halarious....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i thought this was gonna be about reggae... or is that eek a cat?

11. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

a wa do dem a wa do dem dem dem.....

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Ahh.Shit I thought this thread was about Eek-A-Mouse the reggae artist, then I see some shit about Eek....A....Mouse!!
    Eek-A-Mouse is the shit.
    Peeni Walli
    I was riding on my baaaicycle when I got run over by a motorcycle....

------------------
    "The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."
    Confucius , Analects

[​IMG]

13. Zack Morris

wow this topic came way out of the back woods..if anyon is wondering what happened with the mouse. He was cought in my basement. I knew it was him because he had half of a tail. i put him in a ziploc bag and put his ass out with the garbage.

------------------
    til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.wfu.edu/~burdmg00/4.jpg'>
    fuck is a swear word

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

take 3 rats, put them in a cage and starve them, eventually you will be left with only one rat, who has accuired a taste for rat blood... let him go, he will hunt other rats, he knows their habits... he'll eat or chase off your other rats and eventually move on in search of more...

------------------
    2 Can Sam