Eek A Hamster!

-Rage-

To start off this tale I'll give you some info on my living situation...I live in a dorm on the first floor and my room is dark as shit because my roomate had passed out hours earlier.

So there I am chiling this morning and looking at 12oz, like ususal. Out of the left hand side I see this white blob scurry across the floor.

I jumped out of my chair because I whout it was a huge mouse at first. Nope. It's a fucking hamster. I then sit and stare at it wondering what the fuck a hamster is doing in my room. Then I wonder what do I do? Put it back in the hall, leave it roaming around my room? Nada.

I grabed the firt box like object in sight which happened to be a vacuum box. I get the hamster in the box and of course he tries for 30 minutes to get out...duh.

So what should I name it?

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

P.S.: I THINK I know who's hamster it is, but no one is around this weekend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SerialRapisT

AHHHHH!!! ITS AWESOME!

DUDE KEEP THAT THING ITS THE KEWLEST!!!

I would use that to get hot chicks too! You know they would think its the kewlest thing in teh world!

HAMSTERS ROCK!!!

Guest platapie

name him snake food. thatd be funny as hell when soe girl comes over and you tell her oh thats my pet hamster,come here snake food comeon buddy. she might shit her self.

on a completely unrelated note keep reg away from your pet.^

Guest THEdude

I once had a hamster....

it was cool but they don't do shit during the day, they only play at night.

so I gave it back to the girl who gave it to me and she didn't give him any water (she lived far so it was a long trip, he died and she threw him in a dumpster or something..) so he fucking died.

give him a lot of nuts and stuff and they store it in their cheeks, fucking awsome.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

(Mouse Def)

Good name! Sorry about his passing though...

UPDATE:

The girl whose hamster this is, finally picked him up. I love seeing a hot chick in tears of joy. She couldn't thank me enough. :cool:

Oh an uh...thanks for all the dope names!

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I know its sad...but I keep coming back to this thread just to see the hamster.

My hamster died a week ago. He was a replacement for my mouse (Mouse Def) who shuffled of this mortal coil last month. My life is far more empty than I expected, after the death of a rodent......

awww! I had a mouse named KITTY when i was living in hawaii who everyone loved cuz he's party with us all the time.

and my hamster "fuckface" just died like two months ago.. i love lil cute rodents. i heard rats are really smart.

and that hamster is damn cute, it made my nite!! name it oolongs side kick crime fighting pancake batter!!!

i brutally killed 5 mice in the garage today

i swear i stepped out there this morning and it was like

the fucking mice olympics, little fuckers jumping

and scurrying as the lights came on

but belive me they got theres after they pooped on my truck

it was hammer time :mad:

Originally posted by WhenOne

i brutally killed 5 mice in the garage today

i swear i stepped out there this morning and it was like

the fucking mice olympics, little fuckers jumping

and scurrying as the lights came on

but belive me they got theres after they pooped on my truck

it was hammer time :mad:

a buddy of mine just killed the possum that kept sneaking into his room... don't know how he killed it, but he did... and he finally got rid of the carcass today after this girl complained about the smell...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

and he finally got rid of the carcass today after this girl complained about the smell...

i would have made a possum hat or something

i can actually hear that last mouse in the garage right now

he might have a friend im not sure

all i know is they will perish!

I just read a newspaper article my grandma saved for me.

This guy (already a dad probably in his 40-50's) saw a possum in his backyard. So he does what any man would do. He shot it with a crossbow 3 times. Appearently neighbors saw this and were pissed cause they were some treehuggers or some shit. So then the possum is dead right? no. The motherfucker was walking across the brick wall. So the guy tells his 17 yo son to go get a pipe. So the dude finally kills the giant rat. Problem is one of the neighbors saw him shoot it and saw it afterwards. So the neighbor took a few pictures to document the tragedy and calls the animal control. Now they probably gonna try this father for a felony. This ain't no joke. A felony for killing a possum. This possum was on T2 "I'll be back type shit" From when the man first shot the possum to the time he had to throw some pipes to the head was 7 hours. this possum was walking around with 3 big ass arrows going through his body. It was in the Whittier Daily News. The pic was crazy. I'm see if they got a website or something. It was last week.

Archived