Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

editing shit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WALE!pd, Oct 24, 2002.

1. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

yea i need to know how i can add music to a video clip on my comp...yea cause i recorded a friend of mine getting in a fight and i wanna put music to it lol so if anyone can help me send me a email or reply here

2. sneak

sneak Guest

number one!!
    sorry man, i dont kno...

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

you on a mac?

imovie is retardedly easy.

4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

5. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

wale is not on a mac... he is a pc facist... plus i think he's trying to go in direction of free software...

6. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

look all i want is to take a fuckin song.... put it on the fuckin video and BAM! be done i dont need no other shit... just the ability to add music to videos...an undisclosed member of the boards has told me that i can do this in quicktime which i have.... anyone know about this?

7. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Plug it into your vcr - take the audio outs from your cd player and plug those to you vcr inputs - Bam - instant success

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ yep! run the shit though the patchbay.

I'm sure that there's a windows rip-off of iMovie.
    If your running XP I think there's some basic software that can do it.
    It's reall about a simple as it gets, but you'll definately need some kind of edditing app.

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

its on my computer i dont have it on VHS

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

wale... even I, delisss, know how to edit "shit".......

11. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i think a plastic knife and a paper plate would werk just fine for that....

12. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

hahah fuckin dorks deliss why aint you on AIM!!!!:D

13. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

because you keep prank calling me!!!! i'm not stupid and i didn't kick your dog..

14. el barto

el barto Elite Member

im a pc facist and no one talks to me on aim. :crying a river:

15. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

get Adobe premier. good on PCs....better yet, go get a mac and get final cut pro. good stuff