Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ed Gein

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kr430n5_666, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Anyone see this movie?

I seen it around 4am "last night". Fucking weird and kinda funny...interesting none the less.

opinions?

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

nope, whats it about?

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

oh whoops...its about this guy from...like...the 40s or something like that who goes insane and he sees his mother telling him to kill people for sinning and disobeying god, so he calmly follows the orders.

not only does he kill people, but he also digs up other people and tries to resurrect them...which his fails each time...then returns the bodies. hahaha.

he also makes small decorations and stuff with the body parts. sometimes he dresses up in the skin and does weird things.

odd thing is...its based on a true story. pretty ice, son.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://www.bgu.ac.il/IAR/Nerd-1.JPG'>

"we spike zesto"

oh... as per Ed Gein... it's a twisted Idea but they didn't make the movie work.
    Low budget doesn't have to mean distorted non-narrative.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah.. it was the basis for the mother-son relation of Psycho
    and of the skin mask from Silence of the Lambs.

and RED DRAGON is coming out soon !

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/mr%20byrd.jpg'>
    "HA HA HA! YEAH THE MOVIE WAS LOW BUDGET AND IT FELT LIKE IT WAS LIKE 10 MINUTES LONG. I FOUND MYSELF ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT AND OTHER TIMES, SITTING IN SEVERAL SEATS! HA HA WOW IM CRAZY! HA HA HA WOOOOOO!"

7. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Ummm true thing about good ole Ed, he didn't try to resurrect the bodies, he just had sex with them. They only charged on two counts of murder but when they raided his property they found a room filled with bones, a pickled penis in the fridge, kidneys in a frying pan, a belt made of nipples, a dress made of skin, and a "woman suit" made from none other than vagina!

Texas Chainsaw massacre was loosly based on Gein.

Speaking of Texas Chainsaw, they are remaking it...
    ...and to that I say...

...BLASPHEMY!

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dude was one fucked up piece of work.....

9. beardo

beardo Guest

this movie just became a top priority

10. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i didn't think too much of it.

but anything that is slightly scarey i can't watch