ECLECTICTOPIC2: Ghosts, Being In A Paralyzed Trance....

Guest JSUN

Guest JSUN

Yet another boring Sunday night. I like thunderstorms; they're calming.

i guess i just got a lot of things on my mind. Either that, or i am really bored.

Ghosts/Being Paralyzed Temporarily In Your Sleep:

I haven't talked to this ex-gf for about a month, but recently she initiated a conversation with me. Out of the blue, I asked her if she could tell me about her ghost encounters.

When we went she used to go out, she used to tell me how when she lived in california, people would sleep in her house and end up in a different part of the house. For example, one visitor initially slept in one bedroom but ended up in the basement/cellar.

Her family called a witchdoctor, who ordered to cut off a tree in front of the house. After that, people would stop ending up in different areas of the house.

We went out when THE SIXTH SENSE was rather new. Ironically, this ex-gf is from philadelphia in the same neighborhood as the child's in THE SIXTH SENSE. Nobody has to believe me, but she used to tell me she heard people in her basement [where her room was]. One time she called me up and telling me some guy kept saying "fuck you" to her.. even though nobody was there except her.

I used to have to beg her to tell me these kind of things, except those which she told me on the phone because she was so scared.

It was one of the most odd relationships in my entire life. There were periods of time where she wouldn't talk for about a week.

Those weeks were hell.

Back to the conversation I had with her recently... She told me it was odd that I asked her about ghosts and such because that morning she had an interesting experience.

I once saw it on television show like DATELINE, but I never knew really anyone who had one before. She said when she was "sleeping" she felt like she was pushed down with incredible force into her bed. She also was "paralyzed" and could not scream.

Briefly after this occurence ended, her sister woke her up and told her that her aunt and cousin were killed in a car accident that late night/early morning.

From this conversation divulged another topic... her aunt was particularly interesting. About two years ago, my ex-gf said that aunt who died in the car-accident came frantically into my ex-gf's house, crying about how she had a dream about this lady getting brutally killed..and how it seemed so real. Well it was strong enough [or maybe she was so weak] that she came to my ex-gf's house to find some solace.

Interestingly and ironically enough, my ex-gf saw a ghost of a lady the same day who fit exactly the description of the lady in her aunt's dream. My ex-gf told me she never told anyone about that ghost encounter except me of course.

Oh.. and now my ex tells me she got used to those voices and sounds she hears in her room in her basement.

You can believe this or not...

i'm not trying to scare anyone or trying to make anyone laugh.

do any of you have any ghost or supernatural stories to share?

jaysunny signing off

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my grand mothers house in another city i think is haunted by my grandfather and/or another deceased relative of mine. it diddnt happen to me, but the handyman was leaving the house after doing some job at about six o'clock. wel anyway he was leaving (house is alone) and someone says "que le vaya bien" (i dont excactly know the phrase's equivalent but it's like saying see you later...or maybe good luck) in supposedly one of my dead relative's voice.

another time, my aunt was sleeping over there and my aunt and grandmother were in one room and in come my uncle comes in,bleach white and kinda in a trance and said "millita te manda saludos"(double "l" pronounced like a "y")... now this millita i never met because she died in the revolution in that house...

i never leave my room whenever i sleep there, which i tend to avoid...

------------------

the INfamous Pukey won 505

representing ASD & FSC

managua nicaragua

my one friend was actually on Montel Williams because his grandmothers house being haunted and he had experienced things...its weird because in the area she lives everyone knows the place is haunted, and he was on that show but never once has he brought it up. he did say that montel is an asshole though.

Guest MR. Slugworth

with her being pushed down in her bed by a spirit is common in hawaii and i would presume everywhere....i have lived in haunted places all my life....its no joke...

i showed no fear to these ghosts and gone to God for help.....they didnt like me...often while drawing they would try to distract me or get all up in my face letting me feel thier hatred.....which leads me to believe that these evil spirits were demons...

so i prayed in my bathroom...askin God for all evil spirits to be rebuked in the Lord Jesus's name and poof....after that all the negative was gone....but still saw spirits...it seemed like when i had people with "bad blood" came over...it would bring an evil spirit with him or her...

i once stayed the night over this married couples house...thier door slammed!i thought it was an argument....until i heard them call my name...i opened thier door and they were terrified...i knew it was bad spirits...i put stuff in front of the door so it would not be able to close...i prayed...

while i was in bed i could see so many spirits going in and out of thaier room it was scary....they were not coming into mine...

scary shit huh

------------------

wonka has a new candy that will ruin me...

"THE EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER"

Ghosts/Being Paralyzed Temporarily In Your Sleep:

good stories guy.

ive lived in a haunted house before. it was kinda weird (hmmm what a stupid thing to say.."it was kinda weird" im takling about ghosts..its always weird..fuck ahhh help me get out of these parentheses...ahhh) yay out. well anyway...i used to live in this house a while back. the attic was a fucked up place. it was like 2 rooms and it had that sheet rock smells and was all stuffy and weird. the 2nd room had this whole in it that looked like in contained a dead body. like i used to swear i could see a persons face..like thier nose and stuff in side there...but it was prolly just insulation now that i think of it. i dont think flesh would last that long on a corpse and i also am sure the smell would be insanely repulsive. so yeah...whatever nothing really important there except it scared the shit out of me a lot. now anyway...this attic...everytime i went up there (with my mom or a friend or whatever), i would often be the last one to leave the attic...so i was the last one to walk down the steps. oh man...walking down those steps when im the last to leave used to fuckin kill me face with oddness (making sence there? nope...LETS REPHRASE! YES!) oh man...walking down those steps when im the last to leave used to scare the shit out of me and give me this burining rush inside. i felt like there was an arm extending out to me and trying to get me back up there. i used to run down the stairs and into my room...arr! crazy. well anyway, we had this stereo up there. it didnt work. cord all frayed. not plugged in. broken. did not work. but my mom said occationally, while she was sleeping she would hear a song playing upstairs that was one of her favorite songs when she was a kid. good thing she told me that after we moved right? yeah..until she told me it was prolly her father..whose ashes were up there. we still have the ashes at this new house im at (as well as the other new houses we lived in..i mean...who leaves ashes behind? uisahdwuifhuifghew~ ufhu @! ARR!??). so i dont know...i havent experienced anything ghost ever since that house. i dont think it was her father. who knows what it was.

now how i feel on ghosts in general...hmm...i believe in them...but i dont really know why. i dont believe in souls and spirits and all that at all...i guess i kinda do then huh? well...yeah..but it seems very unrealistic. well im just gonna say me thoughts on ghosts and such are unconclusive. cuz i dont even have my thoughts straightened out (obviously). maybe its our own fuckin imagination mixed with our own exaggeration of things. aRR!

good topics doooooooooooooooooooooooood

pecerrefewjcauijcew

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

at my dads house, i've seen these 2 guys in tuxedos, they were scary. then 7 years later my best friend saw one of the guys in a field at my dads place. and he saw sasquatches. you have to be some sort of spiritual person to be able to see them. any way we also saw a centuar once. another time, i was at my cousins house, and we heard all these dogs barking in the forest, and then a woman screamed really loud and all the dogs started howling. it was weird. and i've seen little people before. anyone ever saw a little person before? they're shapeshifters.

So..I feel you on the ghost stories..even though i myself have never seen one..or heard them for that matter..I know when something is not right..or maybe one has been near in the last few minutes..Sometimes you can just tell that you werent just alone...

But my story is a little different..It deal with telekinisis..

I dont know how it started or what can be made out of it..but it gets to a level where people dont want to touch me..Even more interesting is that it has tripled in events in the last two years...

when im angry for example..like this one time..I found out i was fired..I came home..went to hit the light switch..which is metal now because i took off the sheild to paint the wall..the entire string of christmas lights burnt out..one after another..at the same time along with the four bulb set in the kitchen and the record room lamps...

At one point I told the lights to come on...I was testing a mind over matter theory..then turn off..they did..

Ive burnt out 4 comp monitors this year..two brand new..with smoke and everything..ive burnt out lamp posts..

porch lights....sometimes..if Im in a bad mood every light i touch will fizzle out..like If i go into my room to turn on the lamp..it sizzles..then i go into my roomates room it spark and dies..

Most of the time sparks actually fly out..and I have witnessess for evertime..i write down everything that happens in a log..

and just recently my mom told me a story of how when she was pregnant with me she was changing a light bulb was shocked and flew off her chair and across the room..

My mom also beleives she is a witch..but i am very unweary of that..her friends and her practice alot of different things..so its strange...

and I have no idea what this is really about...mind readers wont talk to me..ive even went to sessions..

So if anyone knows more..and doesnt think im crazy by now..let me know..its weird..

yo word i feel you!!

for a long time i lived in this one house and i kept hearing a mans voice. he had a deep voice and each time he said somethin i thought someone was behind me!one time it happened when i was with my dad and i asked him did you hear that he said yeah!! we went outside cause he swore it came from outside and noone was out there! we then had some rent problems due to the house flooding so we were in the process of moving. i was sleeping one night before we moved and i had a dream that i was at the jam and everyone there was people i knew who had died in my childhood and early adulthood. god was there at least the feeling of being safe from an individual was there and told me are you ready to be saved i said yes and then all these bad feelings were realesed and i woke up and i felt all this warm air come out of my mouth!! after that that voice never cam back and now i feel safe at night i actually feel more closer to god... yo i dont think we are alone on earth..

------------------

im a dog and i piss with one leg up

hm.......i have several responses.

I've 100% seen a ghost wen i was like 7, i was playing on my bed, i turn my head to the window, and i saw this almost KKK like ghost, like transparent, but it looked like a "story book" ghost. it was fucking weird. i couldn't move or speak , and then i yelled for my mom after i buried my head in my pillow. .

i haven't dealt with anyother supernatural things, that i could 100% say that there wasn't a natural cause for it.

my ex has seen some type of winged angel or fairy type thing at her window. freaky. and we've always been 100% truthful about everything....... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>This is G.W.B

Archived