Ecks vs. Sever

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TonySuprano

doesent this sound like 2 graffiti heads about to battle. its some movie about 2 agents that i wont go see.. but it has a cool name...

yeah first............. wuddup bitches. i wana turn lucy liu into a pr0n star.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ecks vs. Sever

Originally posted by ass hairball

there is allways a smartass comment.........u know what he ment bithc

what's bithc???

lol

I'm a dork:)

Originally posted by TonySuprano

doesent this sound like 2 graffiti heads about to battle. its some movie about 2 agents that i wont go see.. but it has a cool name...

exactly what i thought when i heard about it, itd be a better moovie if it was two graff heads going toe to toe and lucy lui just naked in the backround at all times. may be better than wild style....maybe..

saw this last night sneak preview

WORST MOVIE EVER.....SHITTY INTERRUPTED ACTION, STUPID UNORIGINAL PLOT, BAD ACTING, UN-REALISTIC, STUPID, CORNY, EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG WENT WRONG...YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK ECKS EVER SAYS, AND LUCY LUI HAS LIKE 5 LINES IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE...AND SHES NEVER SEXY IN THE MOVIE

Originally posted by REGULATOR

saw this last night sneak preview

WORST MOVIE EVER.....SHITTY INTERRUPTED ACTION, STUPID UNORIGINAL PLOT, BAD ACTING, UN-REALISTIC, STUPID, CORNY, EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG WENT WRONG...YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK ECKS EVER SAYS, AND LUCY LUI HAS LIKE 5 LINES IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE...AND SHES NEVER SEXY IN THE MOVIE

wow....amazing....i could have told you all of that just from watching the 20 second ad for it on TV......

Archived