Ecko

i love phat rabbit

i know a lot of the people in here dont give a fuck about their clothes.. but for those who do, does anyone like or wear ecko? i think the shit is phat. its about all i wear.. yea so what its a fuckin name brand.. marc ecko was or is a writer. he sketches some tight shit, same with the other people designin for em like Robo. i dig the shit. i like to stay fitted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to wear ecko all the time. my favorite shirt was an ecko roots shirt. it had the roots cartooned on the front and a quote on the back from black thought. " the power of the roots is stronger than any judge, court, prosecutor, or computer"-something like that. everyone thought it was the tightest shirt and i was the only one with it. now i wear gap and kenneth cole shit and no more hiphop clothing. i still wear my shit a lil baggy.

no offense, but if i saw you out, id avoid you like the plague. if you came up to me an started talking about writing, id lie to you and say i had no idea what you were talking about. perhaps thats me being petty, and putting too much stock in what someone wears, but ive met to meet someone who dressed head to toe in some bullshit fashion, that was worth wasting my time talking too. you are who you present yourself as being. if you walk around looking like a big billboard for hip hop fashion, then you'll get treated like a billboard... climbed on and bombed.... haha..

no offense of course. im speaking of fashion in general, and not you in specific.

yea i figured not too many people were into "fashion". i dont always wear ecko, usually just when i'm "out" and shit. i started wearin ecko a couple years ago, not knowin shit about it, but after i read all these bio's on marc ecko, and writeups about the company i really started diggin it, and havent stopped wearin it. i don't wear it as a billboard, but i guess it is one. its more for me though

why do that when you could pay someone an extra 14 dollars and give them free advertising space on your person...

yeah, i do it too but you know, the price tag in itself is actually a marketing tactic, regardless of how outragous it is...i remeber learning about it in a buisness class i took...it give the buyer the impression that if its expensive then its good quality and more prestigous if you will...its funny because we all look at the price tags and know the polo jeans cost just as much to make as the bugle boys a few racks down but for some reason it still works, i know it works on me and judging from the majority of people ive seen it works on them to...kind of off topic but i though it was interesting

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

no offense, but if i saw you out, id avoid you like the plague. if you came up to me an started talking about writing, id lie to you and say i had no idea what you were talking about. perhaps thats me being petty, and putting too much stock in what someone wears, but ive met to meet someone who dressed head to toe in some bullshit fashion, that was worth wasting my time talking too. you are who you present yourself as being. if you walk around looking like a big billboard for hip hop fashion, then you'll get treated like a billboard... climbed on and bombed.... haha..

no offense of course. im speaking of fashion in general, and not you in specific.

this is a bitter, bitter man, but i agree completely. good place to buy clothes is consignment outlets like burlington. get nice pants and dress shirts for like 12 bucks, everybody wins.

Originally posted by hellcouncil:

this is a bitter, bitter man, but i agree completely. good place to buy clothes is consignment outlets like burlington. get nice pants and dress shirts for like 12 bucks, everybody wins.

yes to that. that and the thrift store are the only places I buy clothes anymore..there is this awesome thrift store outside of town. its a quarter for a t shirt or 5 for a dollar. its great. in fact I have on a hookups shirt that I got for a quarter and some nautica jeans that I got for 14 bones at burlington coat factory. now that I think about it the most expensive pants I own were a gift from an ex-girlfriend but she got them on clearence for 30 bucks.

i got ecko jeans on, ecko shirt. and an ecko jacket on. i love that shit. cept for the faygit ass ecko racing shit. i got that ecko roots shirt gouged out. shit is fresh. but yeah i feel you phat rabbit. im a big fan of ecko, nelACKson can attest. along with my mom buys me clothes. (no name droppin)

i agree with the thrift shopping, and the bargain buying. but in a lot of cases, the extra 14 bucks is worth it. and what you're paying extra for is the quality and the attention to detail. but like i said, thats in some cases.

Guest dukeofyork

i had a couple ecko shirts...but i lost one of them...bad memory too.

um, other than that my clothes are pretty much skate oriented..

kush.jpg

My Hobbies:

shopping, guys, shopping, guys, shopping etc..

WOW YOUR LIFE IS SO PRODUCTIVE! FUCK YOU WASTE OF ORGANS!

If left alone on a deserted island, I would take:

my doggies

WHY SO YOU COULD FUCK THEM! FUCK YOU!!!

If there was only 10 minutes left until the end of the world, my last act would be:

hmmmm take a wild guess

YEAH YOU WOULD FUCK YOUR DOGS YOU PATHETIC ASS TORCH THING WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING. FUCK YOU!

The person I admire most is:

the courageous

YEAH BECAUSE YOU ARENT! YOUR LIFE ISS HORRIFYING!

The five words that describe me best are:

i am super duper cute

CONCEITED FUCKIN MORON! i PROVIDE AGONY FOR YOU...AND YOU MUST ACCEPT IT.

My Favorite Book:

shoe money

FIGURES YOU MATERIALISTIC FUCKBOXXX! MELT IN CHAOTIC DEATH!!!

My Favorite Movie:

scream1,2,3

OH EXCELLANT! "HORROR" MOVIES OF TODAY THAT ARE FUCKIN TERRIBLE. FUCK YOU TEENIE BOP FUCK TWO NINER rocKCsXXXs@@@!!!!

I deserve your vote because:

i'm so god damn sexy

NO YOU DESERVE A PUNCH IN THE BACK! MAY YOU DROWN IN TORMENT!!!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

ECHO HAD SOME ILL SHIT A FEW YEARS AGO......THIS WAS WHEN THEY WERE STILL HUNGRY, THEY REALLY HAD SOME CHILL T-SHIRTS, NOW THEY SOLD THE FUCK OUT TO GET DOUGH....EVRY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THEY DESIGN SAYS ECHO MAD BIG ON IT.....THATS WACK, HOW CAN YOU WRITE GRAFF AND THEN PAY SOMEBODY TO GET UP ON YOURSELF?

------------------

Guest young republican

I do really clean well placed tags on echo shirts in stores, I'm still waiting to see one out in the world

Archived