1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ecko

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by i love phat rabbit, Jul 29, 2001.

1. i love phat rabbit

i love phat rabbit 12oz Member

Ecko

Discussion started by i love phat rabbit - Jul 29, 2001

i know a lot of the people in here dont give a fuck about their clothes.. but for those who do, does anyone like or wear ecko? i think the shit is phat. its about all i wear.. yea so what its a fuckin name brand.. marc ecko was or is a writer. he sketches some tight shit, same with the other people designin for em like Robo. i dig the shit. i like to stay fitted

i love phat rabbit - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jul 29, 2001

whats the word im thinking of....oh yeah
    NEON HOMOS....
    no offence to you rabbit....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 12oz Veteran Member

Gnes 37 - Replied Jul 29, 2001

WIZACK!!!!!

------------------
    http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>
    Broken Schooled

Gnes 37 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 12oz Senior Member

OPIUM3 - Replied Jul 29, 2001

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/033/AU/tc/Gx/dO67965.jpg'>

I only rock the gear that comes with shit stripes already in it done by ecko rhinos. (of course)

OPIUM3 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Jul 29, 2001

i used to wear ecko all the time. my favorite shirt was an ecko roots shirt. it had the roots cartooned on the front and a quote on the back from black thought. " the power of the roots is stronger than any judge, court, prosecutor, or computer"-something like that. everyone thought it was the tightest shirt and i was the only one with it. now i wear gap and kenneth cole shit and no more hiphop clothing. i still wear my shit a lil baggy.

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jul 29, 2001

no offense, but if i saw you out, id avoid you like the plague. if you came up to me an started talking about writing, id lie to you and say i had no idea what you were talking about. perhaps thats me being petty, and putting too much stock in what someone wears, but ive met to meet someone who dressed head to toe in some bullshit fashion, that was worth wasting my time talking too. you are who you present yourself as being. if you walk around looking like a big billboard for hip hop fashion, then you'll get treated like a billboard... climbed on and bombed.... haha..

no offense of course. im speaking of fashion in general, and not you in specific.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. i love phat rabbit

i love phat rabbit 12oz Member

i love phat rabbit - Replied Jul 29, 2001

yea i figured not too many people were into "fashion". i dont always wear ecko, usually just when i'm "out" and shit. i started wearin ecko a couple years ago, not knowin shit about it, but after i read all these bio's on marc ecko, and writeups about the company i really started diggin it, and havent stopped wearin it. i don't wear it as a billboard, but i guess it is one. its more for me though

i love phat rabbit - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jul 29, 2001

"if the next fad was hip hop fags,
    you'd find alota hardcore niggas in drag"

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 12oz Senior Member

OPIUM3 - Replied Jul 29, 2001

HA HA HA HA HA... so true, so true!

OPIUM3 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Jul 29, 2001

maybe try out your local goodwill or salvation army and buy clothes a bit closer to the price it actually cost to make them

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jul 29, 2001

why do that when you could pay someone an extra 14 dollars and give them free advertising space on your person...
    yeah, i do it too but you know, the price tag in itself is actually a marketing tactic, regardless of how outragous it is...i remeber learning about it in a buisness class i took...it give the buyer the impression that if its expensive then its good quality and more prestigous if you will...its funny because we all look at the price tags and know the polo jeans cost just as much to make as the bugle boys a few racks down but for some reason it still works, i know it works on me and judging from the majority of people ive seen it works on them to...kind of off topic but i though it was interesting

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. hellcouncil

hellcouncil 12oz Junior Member

hellcouncil - Replied Jul 29, 2001

this is a bitter, bitter man, but i agree completely. good place to buy clothes is consignment outlets like burlington. get nice pants and dress shirts for like 12 bucks, everybody wins.

hellcouncil - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. teister

teister 12oz Senior Member

teister - Replied Jul 29, 2001

Fell off. Long ago. Raver gear.

teister - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Jul 30, 2001

yes to that. that and the thrift store are the only places I buy clothes anymore..there is this awesome thrift store outside of town. its a quarter for a t shirt or 5 for a dollar. its great. in fact I have on a hookups shirt that I got for a quarter and some nautica jeans that I got for 14 bones at burlington coat factory. now that I think about it the most expensive pants I own were a gift from an ex-girlfriend but she got them on clearence for 30 bucks.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia 12oz Member

OGBforMumia - Replied Jul 30, 2001

i got ecko jeans on, ecko shirt. and an ecko jacket on. i love that shit. cept for the faygit ass ecko racing shit. i got that ecko roots shirt gouged out. shit is fresh. but yeah i feel you phat rabbit. im a big fan of ecko, nelACKson can attest. along with my mom buys me clothes. (no name droppin)

OGBforMumia - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: