Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ecko leads lawsuit against NYC

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mindvapors, Apr 26, 2006.

1. mindvapors

mindvapors Veteran Member

link.

i wouldnt be caught wearing his "graffiti inspired" clothing, buti'm kinda confused myself as to what ecko's motive really is. sorry if already posted, article says this was done today. discuss.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  2. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

He wants to look like he's down with the "culture"...who cares though, let him front. Maybe it'll do some good

3. RideTheFire

RideTheFire Member

i think its been posted before...but obviously for marketing..its appealing to some people. especially those who wear his clothes. hes a fake..

4. mindvapors

I'm reading the comments on Fark, some people just don't read articles.

5. After School Special

After School Special Banned

I like putting my "marker" on front doors in the suburbs with McSalads.

Haha, that dude said "morans"

When I was protesting Bush back when I gave a damn I remember seeing some redneck with a "Get a brain morans" sign that they made in support of the war.

Americans are teh smart.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  6. Reuben Kinkaid

Reuben Kinkaid Elite Member

Geeeez would that guy just give it up already...

7. 1202

1202 Member

8. beardo

beardo 12oz Loyalist

dude needs to go the fuck away.

9. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I went and read all that shit...god I wish I could encounter some of these people in real life. "I'd love to catch the jerk spray painting my wall, blah blah blah, scum of society, kill them all blah blah". I'd love for you to come up to me while I'm paintin so I can smash you in the fuckin temple with a can

10. After School Special

After School Special Banned

"An 18-year-old can buy cigarettes, vote, and go into the army, but he can't buy a can of spray paint in Manhattan. It's silly."

Eh, he's got a point.

Im 23 though, so I don't really care.

:D

11. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

guy has probably never caught a tag without a camera crew and set up wall.

READY!....................

and

ACTION!

*mark approaches the wall and catches a shitty tag that everyone would laugh at*

The End.

12. Dog Chapman

Dog Chapman Dirty Dozen Crew

13. mindvapors

to SpreadAIDS: i think he's admitted that he's never really gotten up, moreso i think he said something like "i've never got my art out of my garage but...i went on to be a millionaire so BOO YAH" basically.

graffiti
    noun
    Etymology: Italian, plural of graffito
    : the illegal or unauthorized defacing of a building, wall or other edifice or object by painting or otherwise marking it with words, pictures or symbols.

i was born 30 years too late. bah.

14. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

I honestly liked some of his early tee designs that were back when he blackbooked them, then the entire Echo line blew up and became a fad. Once something becomes a fad its destined to go out sooner or later.
    If he wants to start marketing freedom of expression, why not start sponsoring writers?

15. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

yeah he should probably just send me a bunch of cash. that or fuck off.