Ebay

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EarMuffs@Jan 30 2006, 01:21 PM

man i waited 2 hours for this camera and some dick out bid me in the last 20 seconds.. i tried to place one final one but no go...

damn i wanted that camera :mad2:

get some sniper software, that is probably what he used... It is program you run that places your bid on ebay at the last minute so nobody has time to place another bid. It has lots of other cool features also...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract@Jan 30 2006, 09:28 AM

wtf is that?

Ipod interface for the car. Too many close calls from squinting at the little screen and trying to carefully scroll to the right song on the iPod itself.

Originally posted by cornpone+Jan 30 2006, 09:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cornpone - Jan 30 2006, 09:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Jan 30 2006, 01:21 PM

man i waited 2 hours for this camera and some dick out bid me in the last 20 seconds.. i tried to place one final one but no go...

get some sniper software, that is probably what he used... It is program you run that places your bid on ebay at the last minute so nobody has time to place another bid. It has lots of other cool features also...

[/b]

:haha:

Friend of mine has that, he gets almost anything he wants at great prices.

I just wait till the last 25 secs to bid. Its alot easier than putting a bid down, which bumps the price, then someone else does it..etc.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jan 30 2006, 05:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jan 30 2006, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Jan 30 2006, 09:28 AM

wtf is that?

Ipod interface for the car. Too many close calls from squinting at the little screen and trying to carefully scroll to the right song on the iPod itself.

[/b]

That shit is pretty dope. They just came out with a voice integrated unit for my car, I'm thinking about picking it up... no more looking at the screen at all!

Gat:Bush's Ebay Purchases of late:

1. The Maxx full comic series.

2. The Maxx cartoon on dvd

3. Spawn 1, 2, & 3.

4. Pair of Dickies pants (i got a lot of paint on em last night, I ONLY GOT EM YESTERDAY!*@!

5. Michael Jordan #23 Jersey.

6. New cell phone, i lost mine recently.

and about a million other things. Gat:Bush dont even got expendable dough like that, either. Meh, slanging does bring in some disposable income, i guess.

Originally posted by cornpone+Jan 30 2006, 09:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cornpone - Jan 30 2006, 09:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Jan 30 2006, 01:21 PM

[/b]

Man, that's just cheating.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Jan 30 2006, 02:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Jan 30 2006, 02:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Jan 30 2006, 03:43 PM

I basically use it for shoes.

A lot of times you'll cop kick for $40-$60 less than stores because kids sleep.

Or 'cuz they're fakes.

[/b]

yeah my boy copped a pair of jordan 11s for about 25$, he wasnt expecting much but they were pretty good quality fakes

i mean the only way you knew they were fake would be to inspect them up close, or to pay attention to the jumping man logo

damn i wanted that camera  :mad2:

[/b]

ill let you in on a free sniper... auctionstealer.com ... they give you three auctions a week. you can buy more if you want. the only downside is that they wont tell you if youve been outbid and the bid posts 20 seconds prior to the auction end, so that leaves me enough time to outbid you.

i just got a starter scrap mixer and ended up only paying $3 out of pocket ....

bluedog.jpg

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 30 2006, 02:57 PM

If they look close enough to the real deal, and don't fall apart super quick, I couldn't care less if a shoe is fake or not.

i mean im not a jordan freak like to the point where if i see the shoe i know the numbers or even if theyr jordans or not but i mean i know what 11s are and they looked allright

but if you know shoes then you could tell off top those were fakes, but im sure youy can find some better ones.