1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ebay Question

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Sep 10, 2004.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom 12oz Veteran Member

Ebay Question

Discussion started by GucciCondom - Sep 10, 2004

Can you do anything if people rip you off?
    I ordered a pair of shoes off that shit like a week ago and it hasn't come. The person's shit says they are based out of Canada. I emailed him and said give me a tracking number and he gave me some ETS express out of China or some shit and finally after trying to navigate a foreign web page I was able to find the tracking part and it says the AIR BILL number or some shit wasn't able to be found.

He said mail him back if I don't get it by Monday or Tuesday.

My question is, if this guy doesn't plan on giving me my shoes can I get him in trouble? Ofcourse there has to be some kind of thing I can do because if not people would just rip people off on Ebay for tons of loot and never send them their merchandise.

He has pretty much all positive feedback except for two neutrals about people not receiving their shoes until late and one about not receiving them and the guy wrote they were lost in shipping and gave a refund.

I was thinking maybe he ran out of the particular shoe I wanted and instead of telling me he just has been putting it off until he can get the shoe and send me it.

I am pretty fucking mad. I just want my shit.

GucciCondom - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE 12oz Elite Member

EyeforAnEYE - Replied Sep 10, 2004

did you pay through paypal?

EyeforAnEYE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

THE CORONER - Replied Sep 10, 2004

thats happened to me before, but only once, and it jusdt took a while to get my shit but i got it

THE CORONER - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. GucciCondom

GucciCondom - Replied Sep 10, 2004

Yeah I payed through PayPal.

5. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Sep 10, 2004

I always say, give me your address and I will send you a cheque, then when I have it I use paypal so I know I can find them and fuck them up.

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE 12oz Elite Member

EyeforAnEYE - Replied Sep 10, 2004

You can file a claim with paypal, and it will freeze his account. You can also email EBAY and see what they can do, I really am not too sure about this situation. Just wait a day or two more, sometimes shit takes a while to get there

EyeforAnEYE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

word that sucks man

8. GucciCondom

Aight good lookin' on the help.
    I'll give it until Monday or Tuesday and if my shit isn't here this mother fuckers cyber hustling life is over.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 10, 2004

if he has all positive feedback, he's probably not screwing you. if the shoes are being shipped from china, it might take a minute. calmly write dude and express your concern, ask why the shoes are coming from china, and tell him the tracking number he gave didnt work. give him a chance to make it right before you involve a bunch of other shit. since you paid with paypal, you're covered. you have a month to file a claim with them, so give it another week and if the shoes arent here, and he hasent offered a refund of some kind, then contact both paypal and ebay. for the time being though, just relax. people take their feedback ratings really seriously, and dude isnt going to risk fucking it up over the cost of a pair of shoes.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Sep 10, 2004

Sometimes people's accounts get hi-jacked. criminals look for accounts with a lot of positive feedback and then take over the account. you never really know. go on google and you will find plenty of stories dealing with things of this nature.

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. GucciCondom

Aight I'll give it a little time, I just dont trust a lot of these online people. The only reason I ever deal with them is to get shit I couldn't find locally.

12. GucciCondom

Yeah I have known people to hack into others accounts, change the info and intercept a little loot, then change everything back and vanish.

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Sep 10, 2004

he doesnt get paid until you get the product anyway....

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 10, 2004

right, but there are millions of transactons that happen daily. you have just about as good of a chance of being struck by lightening, as having that happen to you.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

if the guys rating on ebay was very good then you shouldnt have anything to worry about man itll come in time