Ebay Item of the Week!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have not worn these leather pants for the following reasons:

I am not a member of Queen.

I do not like motorcycles.

I am not Rod Stewart.

I am not French.

I do not cruise for transvestites in an expensive sports car.

These were not cheap leather pants. They are Donna Karan leather pants. They’re for men. Brave men

:haha: :haha:

Now I know where those pants ended up! He definitely has the gift of gab...that alone should get him quite far with the ladies.

As for me, the main question is- HOW DID THAT SILVER TOUNGED DEVIL GET INTO MY CLOSET???

I guess I'll never know.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that ad was almost definitely written by Chuck Klosterman... the whole listing could have been a chapter from Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs, which is easily one of the funniest books I've ever read. Seriously, if you guys found that eBay shit funny, go find the book. I'm pretty sure it's him.

Incidentally, that dude always hangs out in this bar about three blocks from my house, and would probably be a hilarious guy to get drunk with... but its a yuppie bar, so I never go in.

<center>

<font color=black>

<h1>NMX04-1A Neo-Mech</h1>

ebay3.jpg

ebay5.jpg

Only $40k

</font>

</center>

<blockquote>

What is the NMX04-1A and what does it do?

It is the first attempt to create a fully functional Mech; intended for research and development in the creation of future Mecha Vehicles by Neogentronyx.

The first machine of its creation and design in the world. Made for the specific purpose of troubleshooting the mechanical aspects of the first ever bipedal Mecha.

The NMX04-1A is fully functional and stands freely on its own without need of a hoist. Arms, legs, and torso are all powered.

The NMX04-1A Prototype is an ( X ) type chassis Mecha meaning Anthropomorphic/humanoid. It stands at 18ft tall, its over 8.5 ft wide, weighs in at 3000lbs.

</blockquote>

<center>

<form>

<input type="submit" value="DHABZ">

<input type="reset">

</form>

</center>

..link..