ebay is great

d-town_bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

did yall see the nace car on ebay??? there are alot of garff decals for toy fr8s...go to google search and search for garffiti decals on frieghts etc..youll eventually come across some sites with garff decals,nace limited edition cars etc... www.railgraff.com the link might not be right but hey sue me...peace :loopy:

Guest schick1

damn that peice aint too bad, it sucks but its funny that some rail fan dropped a doper paint marker peice than all the toys in paperchase....you this shit should be in trainspotting

^^^^^^^^^^WELL SAID...YOU KNOW, AT MY YARD THERE WAS A YARDMASTER WHO USE TO LEAVE THE TOWER TO TAKE PICS OF A CAR/LINE HE STOPPED AT THE HUMP, JUST TO TAKE PICS OF GRAFFITI PIECES..HE LOVED THE STUFF..A BRAKEMAN TOLD ME THIS THE OTHER DAY..I ALSO HEARD COMMENTS ON THAT ''GHOSTBUSTERS'' END TO END THAT THE FR8OPHILES CREW DID ON A HOPPER, BY A GUY WORKING THE HUMP..THEY SAY IT BRIGHTENS UP A RATHER BORING, SMELLY, DARK KIND OF DAY ON THE RAILS FOR THEM...

YOU SHOULD SEE MY COLLECTION... i'M "HECTOR THE COLLECTOR"

modeling graff on cars is freshh hommiieeee, fun for the whole family..

I was in my local shop....and some employee was like, "yeah, I do graffiti on my h/o cars"....I was like,,what da fuck..I gotta see that........probably looks like that crap on the wc car on ebay.:rolleyes: :D

"YES, graffiti vandals SUCK but I love to model what we actually see on the rails TODAY. Graffiti is another reason we don't find elaborate paint schemes anymore. This piece of graffiti was inspired by the real thing and hand-painted by me."

aaaaawwwwww....thats so cute...

what a laughable little fucker....

Guest montanaman
Originally posted by beans

...heheh, good to see he's coming around to realize that graf is part of being a railfan nowadays.:cool:

i second that..... were starting to get the recognition we deserve ..........we did an mta once in this yard and we thought it would get buff the next day cause the yard is actually a scrap yard..... shit come in gets fixed and repainted restamped and shipped out again on its way...or get taken apart and used for parts.... well i stopped there the other day to see wat was new in the yard one of the worker was showing an old chessie ...and i happened to look to my right ... by where they ususally keep there trailer office facing the office was the mta end to end burnner... the guy said it was so nice they put it in front of the office to livein up the place ...unbelieveable:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived