Eating Out A Girl's Pussy (From Behind)

Guest SaddamInsane

Guest SaddamInsane

Have y'all ever ate a girl out from behind, like you're laying down and she basically sits her pussy on your mouth? And your nose is in her ass? What y'all think about that? Why do some chicks prefer that position cause I don't want to be smellin no ass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not such a big fan of sitting on a dudes face. my ex was obsessed with eating girls out that way, he said it made him feel like he was being forced to do it which turned him on... but, i'm not such a big fan. same reason i'm not into masturbating standing up, it's possible, but when you start to climax and your legs are giving out and your lightheaded, it just makes sense to lay down and enjoy it. when i'm sitting on a dudes face, i'm worried about smashing his nose with my pelvic bone or what if he starts suffocating and im just riding away not a care in the world and it's impossible to find the perfect leg angle, you have to use the same muscle to keep yourself downfar enough but not putting all your weight. after about 5 minutes of quad isolation (or whatever muscle that is) you start to feel the burn. i'd say 69 on your side or eat your girlie out on her back if your worried about what she wants. and i wouldn't sweat her butthole too bad, most of the girls i know are obsessive compulsive wipers. you never see skidmarks in girls panties cuz we take better care of our shit (no pun intended - har har) than dudes.

first ya gotta put your neck into dont stop just do it do it.

mprs

Guest SaddamInsane

Trust me, I done smelled plenty of chicks asscracks while eating her and half the time the smell is disgusting. And every now and then you see skid mark panties.

Originally posted by towUP

when i'm sitting on a dudes face, i'm worried about smashing his nose with my pelvic bone or what if he starts suffocating and im just riding away not a care in the world

after about 5 minutes of quad isolation (or whatever muscle that is) you start to feel the burn.

first ya gotta put your neck into dont stop just do it do it.

:lol:!!!!

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Pistol

what your talking about is "69'ing".

uh what the hell is the big deal?

lick her sasso while your there.

werd to that one brother

Damn idk.. 69 is great, I mean its the best birth control out there, lol,

but god.. make that stinky bitch take a shower first or its a no go..

I don't mind havin my nose next to her ass as long as I'm not doin it

right after she gets home from a long day of hard work and sweating... sick.

Originally posted by towUP

when i'm sitting on a dudes face, i'm worried about smashing his nose with my pelvic bone or what if he starts suffocating and im just riding away not a care in the world and it's impossible to find the perfect leg angle, you have to use the same muscle to keep yourself downfar enough but not putting all your weight. after about 5 minutes of quad isolation (or whatever muscle that is) you start to feel the burn.

<span style='color:darkblue'>ok heres the thing..you're obivisouly putting to much of your weight on your legs... of course ur gonna feel the burn cause ur postioning ur self worng... there are several ways to get into proper postion without feeling the burn or suffecating or putting strain on any of ur muscles.. remember its a "partner" thing.. the guy has a job to do as well he can't just sit there and let u muff him to death... heres a couple of things that should help u along the way...and lead to better enjoyment of getting ur clit slobbered on....

1. this is kind of a laying down postion kind of like 69 but u dont really have to slob his knob.... place ur knees slightly in back of his shoulders... this give u the postion to move ur pelvis up down back or fourth... now the guy can place his hands right where the leg bends from the pelvis... to help ensure his can get u close enough to please u but yet at the same time pull/push u away if he feels as if he indeed needs more air.. now the guys head should also be arched up away from the butt so his mouth is more into the pussy....

2.now for the sitting part...back all the way up till the bending part from the knees meet the bending part of his arms.... now have him wrap his arms from under the thigh to where he could grab ur upper hips palms in.... that way if u feel as if ur gettng weak or making ur muscles work to hard u could rest with the support of his arms holding u up while controling how much ur into his mouth...

3. now this is mine/my ladies favorite postion... but this time ur sideways.. spread ur legs so that his head can go right in between.. now one of ur legs should be under his head so he kinda has neck support while the other is right above his head... it kinda like u have his head trapped but not... now the guy should tweark his neck so his nose is out from the pussy... yet insurin that his tounge can actually go in the pussy... and he can also support u by placing his hands on ur stomach and back...

those are just afew things to help out u guys and girls.. now it wont be as easy as i explained it.. u each have to know ur comfort zones and what now..and with a bit of practice u can each achive maximum pleasure!:D</span>

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by TonySuprano

stay away from the pooper

69 and i owe you one

if you cant cook it, i wont eat it

how u gunna eat something that bleeds for a week and doesent die

bwuahahahahahahhahaha

Archived