Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Eating marijuana....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Jul 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

so how exactly does this work.....i tried it the other day, ate a 5 sack and chased it with some advil pills.....i didnt get fcked up it just gave me a headache....

2. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

i knew this kid who ate some weed and hurled all over the place.

3. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i think you have to eat a shitload of it for it to work.... i dont really think its worth it

4. symon

symon Guest

I posted this in other thread, but it's all about heating it up first, that's why they make brownies because while it bakes it heats it up releasing the goodness... Or you could just sneak a whole bunch more into your friend's sisters hamburger and watch the fun... It works, but weak as fug

5. melt

melt Guest

dont you have to digest(sp?) it before it takes effect?

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

your all wrong, i'llt ell you how when i feel like wasting my time telling you how.

7. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

it needs to be cooked or baked. The heat releases the THC. Hence brownies. i knew another guy that would sautee the bud in his cooking oil before he cooked, kinda like when you put the garlic and onions first.

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

this topic is now locked. :D

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

POT BROWNIE RECIPE
    First, locate all these ingredients...

1 1/2 Sticks (12 TB) Real Butter
    1/4 oz weed
    4 Squares Bakers Chocolate (unsweetened)
    2 cups Sugar
    1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
    1 cup flour
    3 eggs

Step One: Prepare The Butter
    1. Put the butter and weed in a pot of boiling water. Let the butter melt completely then let it boil (on a low heat) for about 30 minutes.

2. Remove from heat and pour the whole mixture (water and all) into a glass or other small container. Place this in the freezer until all of the butter rises to the top and solidifies.
    Note: If you have a clean syringe or a similar device the risen liquid butter can be sucked out and used before solidifying...if you don't have one, put it in the freezer.
    3. Keep the special butter (aka Cannibutter™) and discard the water weed particles.

Step Two: The Chocolate
    1. Place the Cannibutter™ and bakers chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and heat it on low till it is completely melted. (Cannichocolate™)
    2. Mix the eggs, flour, sugar and vanilla extract into a large bowl. Add the Cannichocolate™. Mix well.

Step Three: Oven to The Fridge
    1. Pour into 9 X 13 inch, greased baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    2. Bake 30-35 min. or until a wooden toothpick in the center comes out with fudgy crumbs.
    3. Set in fridge to cool.
    4. Now cut up the brownies and bake yourself!

----- there ya go! (before this thread gets closed)
    It took me 20 seconds to find that recipie online.
    Perhaps you should try too. 12oz is not hightimes.. ok ?

10. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

Fuck that, go to google and search for "cooking with cannabis" and shit will pop up. Basically you need something that has fat in it becasueTHC(active ingredient) is fat soluble and clings to the fat molecules when it's heated up with buuter, milk, oil, etc.

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i don't think cooking has anything to do with ingesting the thc into your bloodstream. it feels a little more mellow than a bong hit because it takes longer to work its way into your system but you'll still get a buzz. i've eaten pot a few times and it's quite enjoyable, although a nice green garcia vega was always my sweet spot...

12. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

And it's a totally different buzz, it's not like the high you get from smoking at all. And it lasts for quite a long time, even for schwag...and if you use nugs watch out and dont ingest too much!

13. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

unfortunately this has to get the lock now gents...

sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.