eating kool aid mix

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

man this shit is sooo good. you can add sugar or just go straight up thug style and watch your face pucker. anyways try it i've been doing it since i was like four.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was in the Army we would get MRE's sometimes, those things that are packaged and last like 10 years or something. anyway theyd always have a pack of iced tea or coffee creamer, and wed love that shit since we were so hungry and desperate for sweets. we would also eat that chocolate cocoa powder. ahhhh the memories.

Guest uncle-boy

once i ate 3/4's of a whole can of tang mix. it made me have the worst sore throught ever for a week. but nevertheless it was scrumdidilyumcious.:p

Originally posted by Eski

we dont have kool-aid in australia as far as i know.

i get the feeling im missing out on something here.

what, that has to be illegal or something! koolaid is the greatest!

i drink a good 3 packets a day, im probably gonna die soon but its well worth it :lick:

i used to do that way back in the day. id usually get the big packages that were already mixed with sugar but sometimes id go "straight thug style". id rather suck waxed fruit than eat that shit now tho.

Originally posted by Eski

we dont have kool-aid in australia as far as i know.

i get the feeling im missing out on something here.

life without koolaid. you have never really lived then. you should kill yourself because a life with out kool aid is like a life with out air, women, apple pie, or fried chicken

yum...koolaid is great, but have you guys ever had citric acid? it comes in powder form and you can prolly find it in the seasonings section at your neighborhood grocery store. talk about thug style this shit is soooo fuckin sour.***WARNING*** don't put too much in your mout at once...its not pretty

One time a friend of mine at school and I decided we would fuck someone up with this stuff. So we commenced to putting a shit load of the citric acid powder in some fun dip (the mixture was about 3 parts citric acid and one part fundip). the kid pretty much poured the whole thing in his mouth at once, and we thought he was gonna die. he had to go to the water fountain for like 5 minutes and he puked in the hallway.

it was all good fun but i kind of felt bad because it made his whole tongue as well as the back of his throat raw for a long fuckin time.

Originally posted by *die*

life without koolaid. you have never really lived then. you should kill yourself because a life with out kool aid is like a life with out air, women, apple pie, or fried chicken

if i must.......*sigh*

Archived