Eating Dogs??

REGULATOR

i used to think this is very disgusting and i still do...but an asian friend of mine sorta made me interested in having some dog meat.....anyone ever eat dog? i still thinks its wrong as fuck...but then again...think about those indian people and how we brutaly slash the cows jugular (sp) before we send it into the grinder.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dog meats good man. When I lived in Korea I got to eat some of the meat..and dog soup...of course I was unaware till afterwards...but dont think about it....and eat it. Plus it is only certain dogs that are eaten...so you aint gunna be given a dalmation to chomp on...its usually yellow dogs...peace 1L

Why would eating a dog be any different (morally) than eating a pig or a cow or a chicken?

If it was cooked right I'd try it I guess.

Although I'm feeling a minor meat reduction in my diet lately. Smaller portions, less often, and leaving it off the pizza for a change. Nothing moral, just not feeling big helpings of flesh as much.

cracked i'll tell you why its different. and for a long time i thought the same way whats the difference between a cow and a dog. but a dog is different because its a companion animal. cows are not. in india they worship cows or whatever but they don't keep them as pets. does a cow feel loyal to anyone? i don't think so.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

cracked i'll tell you why its different. and for a long time i thought the same way whats the difference between a cow and a dog. but a dog is different because its a companion animal. cows are not. in india they worship cows or whatever but they don't keep them as pets. does a cow feel loyal to anyone? i don't think so.

I don't buy this at all. Calling a dog a "companion animal" is just sentimentality, an emotion you chose to project on a mammal. (If you think the projection is involuntary, then it's probably the result of conditioning as a child that dogs are special somehow, which is true if you want it to be.)

Life feeds on life. I don't even distinguish morally between a cow and a tomato vine. It's all going in my gullet.

Guest willy.wonka

i have had worse than dog

spam...i have had dog before....wierd when i think about it...

i love dogs..as pets that is:yum:

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Dog meats good man. When I lived in Korea I got to eat some of the meat..and dog soup...of course I was unaware till afterwards...but dont think about it....and eat it. Plus it is only certain dogs that are eaten...so you aint gunna be given a dalmation to chomp on...its usually yellow dogs...peace 1L

yup intangible knows where its at

i can vouch for dog :) :P :yum: :yum: :yum:

Guest wakassOATH

oh yea.. cracked it totally right, cat,dog,cow,horse its all the same shit and it is all ment to be eaten, or all ment not to be eaten. so pick a side and close your mouth

Most Importantly

Because our products contain human meat we are unable to sell to just anyone. We require that all our customers sign both a contract and a waiver before they are allowed to purchase any product containing human meat. We also run a background check on all individuals that wish to purchase human meat. This is because we are unable to provide our services to some individuals with criminal histories. We also require membership because purchasing, consuming, and shipping human meat may be illegal in your area. While our legal department runs the background check on a prospective customer they also check all your local and federal laws relating to human meat. To become a member, click here.

uh huh....

i'd eat human meat.. even babies.. but not brains. you can get prions and ish from that.

Archived