eating at work?

GREENOJOS

Do you guys go out to eat for lunch or do you bring your lunch with you? What about snacks to get you through the day?

Personally, I go out to eat with some associates everyday and spend on average about $5-6 dollars per meal. One day out of the week we might go to a more expensive place, where it's like $10 bucks for a plate. As far as snacks go, I get about 2 dr.peppers throughout the day to get by and make work more enjoyable.

So the question is this, do you believe it's worth the extra money to go out an eat and get those little snacks to make your work day more enjoyable or would you rather save the money for something else?

I can't really decide, I would like to save the money, but on the other hand I got to have my fix.

ps- i like going out to eat for lunch as opposed to bringing it because i'm lazy and i'd rather get something that's fast and hot, from a fast food place rather than bringing a sacked lunch from home.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just ate a shit load of chicken wings with extra hot sauce

and then I just left a shit load in the 'executive' bathroom.

yes... I'm at work at 11:00pm

or 23:00 as sneak would say.

ill usuall grab a subway or a sandwhich for lunch when im at work. crisps and a coke too. usually fills me up.

sometimes i find myself munching on pack of sweets or something to keep the energy up

Beer at lunchtime is great, jack daniels is even better! makes you forget the day is dragging and before you know its its hometime! dont do red wine you'll end up falling asleep....... or if you want a ultra low calorie meal you could always take the white powder lunch ----------------------------------

Originally posted by hopeizm+Feb 22 2005, 12:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hopeizm - Feb 22 2005, 12:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Beer at lunchtime is great.

[/b]

Who said anything about lunch!

<!--QuoteBegin-hopeizm@Feb 22 2005, 12:53 PM

or if you want a ultra low calorie meal you could always take the white powder lunch ----------------------------------

I suppose would make shit a hella lot more interesting...

Ha.

I'm a chef, here's what I ate at work today (small bowls of each). We're required to taste all food being served, so this is part of my job description.

1) Lamb curry

2) Cabbage curry

3) Indian style black eyed peas

4) Zucchini souffle

5) Hickory smoked turkey with a tomato cream sauce

6) Half a chimichanga

7) Artichoke hearts with lemon butter & coriander

8) Roasted pork in a teriyaki sauce

9) Some kind of pork pepper stuffing

last week I had some minted chocolate creme brulee, lamb vindaloo, a banana vanilla milkshake with white truffle oil, and a piece of marinated blackened veal, among other things. I love my fucking job.

I used to live off the Roman, and was ghetto chef

extroidenare and added salad dressing to spice it up.

but nowadays i usually eat 1 meal from home and

1 out. It's cheaper to eat breakfast out, then lunch.

Coffee helps speed up the morning and get rid of some

hunger. It's really F-ing boring eating cereal every morning

and then eating your pre-packed wich. but damn does it

save a boat load of money. i figure around $60 a week.

which is a new set of kicks.

*spelling and grammatics but i'm not fixing them

I buy my lunch everyday. Food from home is fucking boring as i'm too lazy to do anything other than sandwiches and leftovers from dinner always get snapped up before i can get to them. So i usually go to the coffee shop at work to get a nice healthy sandwich, or go to one of the fast food places around work. For snacks, i buy countless cans of drink and packets of chips from the machine 2 metres away. I don't like to think about how much i spend each week.