Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

eating at work?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GREENOJOS, Feb 21, 2005.

1. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

Do you guys go out to eat for lunch or do you bring your lunch with you? What about snacks to get you through the day?

Personally, I go out to eat with some associates everyday and spend on average about $5-6 dollars per meal. One day out of the week we might go to a more expensive place, where it's like $10 bucks for a plate. As far as snacks go, I get about 2 dr.peppers throughout the day to get by and make work more enjoyable.

So the question is this, do you believe it's worth the extra money to go out an eat and get those little snacks to make your work day more enjoyable or would you rather save the money for something else?

I can't really decide, I would like to save the money, but on the other hand I got to have my fix.

ps- i like going out to eat for lunch as opposed to bringing it because i'm lazy and i'd rather get something that's fast and hot, from a fast food place rather than bringing a sacked lunch from home.

2. BlistaCompact

BlistaCompact Junior Member

Eveything is relative. It all depends on how much you make and if the loot-to-happyness ratio is enough, spend the extra cash for food, if not don't. Also, if you are fat dont waste money to make you even fatter. And in response to your first question, I bring my lunch.

3. BlistaCompact

BlistaCompact Junior Member

4 posts in 3 years? Damn.

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I just ate a shit load of chicken wings with extra hot sauce
    and then I just left a shit load in the 'executive' bathroom.

yes... I'm at work at 11:00pm

or 23:00 as sneak would say.

5. saraday

saraday Senior Member

for school work i make sandwiches to save money..

i treat myself to a nice sushi lunch about once a week.. maybe twice if i'm having a bad day.

i also have free coffee at school/work so that helps a lot.

6. sneak

sneak Guest

ill usuall grab a subway or a sandwhich for lunch when im at work. crisps and a coke too. usually fills me up.

sometimes i find myself munching on pack of sweets or something to keep the energy up

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i get breakfast and lunch at work. usually a couple crumpets with vegemite for breakfast, and a fruit juice.

for lunch usually a sandwich and a v energy drink. sometimes i'll go up to bbnt for a burger, or to pizza hut

8. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

we usually order out

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

We order out about twice a week, other than that, it's up to you.

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

powerbars.

these allow me to eat as many burritos and drink as many beers as i would like and still fit into pants every morning.....

im going to have a heart attack when im 30.

11. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

bring lunch 4 days a week and on friday go out to eat.It works well and saves money..

12. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

i normally order food from either of the 50 different places around me,i order enough to last me throughout the time im there

or sometimes i just bring leftover food from the night before,whatever floats your boat

13. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

Sometimes the old lady will make food for me to bring, but most times I just order from the japanese place down the street. We're on a first name basis. As far as snacks, I'm on a dried fruit kick now.

14. CamAlmighty

CamAlmighty Senior Member

Beer and sandwiches.End of.
    Will probably end up going the way of boogie hands, but fuck it.

15. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

Beer at lunchtime is great, jack daniels is even better! makes you forget the day is dragging and before you know its its hometime! dont do red wine you'll end up falling asleep....... or if you want a ultra low calorie meal you could always take the white powder lunch ----------------------------------