eating an entire bag of mushrooms, "probably wasn't a good idea."

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

A Delaware college student ate a bag of hallucinogenic mushrooms and drove around in a pair of stolen cars before arriving, confused, on a mountain in northwest Connecticut police said.

Paul Cunningham, 21, hiked to a nearby home Thursday night and asked to call 911, police said.

"I think I stole a car," Cunningham told a dispatcher. "I'm not sure."

Police said Cunningham, of Dover, Del., confessed that eating an entire bag of mushrooms, "probably wasn't a good idea." He allegedly told investigators that he had no idea how many laws he broke during a three-day excursion that took him 300 miles from home.

A student at Wilmington College, he told a state trooper that he bought the drugs in Dover on Monday, according to the Republican-American of Waterbury. The next day, he went for a drive and twice got lost in Connecticut.

He told police he remembers taking a train to LaGuardia Airport in New York, where he found a car with its keys in it. He's unsure where he went from there.

"I once again found myself lost in Connecticut," Cunningham reportedly told police.

After locking the keys in the stolen car, Cunningham allegedly stole a van from a Southbury rest stop.

In Canaan, he decided to climb Music Mountain to see what was on the other side, police said. Investigators believe the exercise cleared Cunningham's head.

"I want to correct my mistakes," Cunningham reportedly told Trooper Andre Roy. "In retrospect, this was a bad idea."

He volunteered a written confession, police said. He was arraigned Friday and was held on $2,500 bail. Both stolen vehicles were recovered.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

yo seeks, holler if youve got YEM's ph # por favorizm

id still like to come out your way later this summer too, you still going to europe?

whoever said something about acid, well, 3 months...i dont know about that. but i personally know someone who did a "large dosage" of it, (i dont know how the fuck to measure these drugs) also pretty much kept doing it for a long period of time and was out for a week. 7 days. doesnt have any wacky drug experiences trippy outty things happen to him, just said his mind was on "off."

i will not be touching anything but beers. god thankyou for beer.

Originally posted by High Priest

How much was in the bag, because eating a mere 1/8 shouldnt have put him on a 3 day bender..

It is possible that he had amanitas, they are more of a deliriant and it could better account for the 3 day trip and mass confusion... although he could have had a big bag of the normal ones and just kept eating them, his tolerance would have been too high after about 10 hours to really be that confused anymore.

maybe homeboy is alergic to mushrooms

i know a dude who's alergic to acid... he took a mere 2 hits and was high for 5 or 6 days ... don't argue with me about it though, he was hospitalized after a day or so, where he remained on the psychward until they figured out what was going on with him (he never told them he took acid)

Originally posted by fethasmcgraw

this never happend

he wasnt tripping the whole time (i dont think), while he was fucked he joined some cult/tribe thing and decided to stay there.

the acid definately affected him long term though, you need to meet him to understand but sometimes he cant even make a cup if tea an shit.

Archived