Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

eating an entire bag of mushrooms, "probably wasn't a good idea."

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jul 13, 2004.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

A Delaware college student ate a bag of hallucinogenic mushrooms and drove around in a pair of stolen cars before arriving, confused, on a mountain in northwest Connecticut police said.

Paul Cunningham, 21, hiked to a nearby home Thursday night and asked to call 911, police said.

"I think I stole a car," Cunningham told a dispatcher. "I'm not sure."

Police said Cunningham, of Dover, Del., confessed that eating an entire bag of mushrooms, "probably wasn't a good idea." He allegedly told investigators that he had no idea how many laws he broke during a three-day excursion that took him 300 miles from home.

A student at Wilmington College, he told a state trooper that he bought the drugs in Dover on Monday, according to the Republican-American of Waterbury. The next day, he went for a drive and twice got lost in Connecticut.

He told police he remembers taking a train to LaGuardia Airport in New York, where he found a car with its keys in it. He's unsure where he went from there.

"I once again found myself lost in Connecticut," Cunningham reportedly told police.

After locking the keys in the stolen car, Cunningham allegedly stole a van from a Southbury rest stop.

In Canaan, he decided to climb Music Mountain to see what was on the other side, police said. Investigators believe the exercise cleared Cunningham's head.

"I want to correct my mistakes," Cunningham reportedly told Trooper Andre Roy. "In retrospect, this was a bad idea."

He volunteered a written confession, police said. He was arraigned Friday and was held on $2,500 bail. Both stolen vehicles were recovered.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

sounds like a blast. too bad he can't remember it.

4. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

5. beardo

beardo Guest

yo seeks, holler if youve got YEM's ph # por favorizm

id still like to come out your way later this summer too, you still going to europe?

6. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

That would be crazy just to realize that you don't know where you are.

7. gasfacevictm

gasfacevictm 12oz Loyalist

that shit is hilarious.
    i love it when people take more drugs than they can handle.
    it makes for good entertainment.

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

everytime i've eaten mushrooms, its never hit me.

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

^^^thats called high tolerance!

i came in here thinking it
    was beardo who ate too many shrooms.

10. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

what?

just because you listen to phish doesnt mean you have to like zoomers.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

don't have yem's, but i've got hesh's, who should have yem's.
    you still got mine?
    actually check out that 'tristate fam' shit...unless he took it down, it should be in there someplace.

12. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Anyone who's been through DARE knows that's what happens whenevery you take any drugs.

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

mushrooms are stupid hippy drugs. do a real fucking drug you pansies. like black tar heroin.

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Three days straight? How big a bag was that?