eat the food on your own plate, get off mines

IRonE_gee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FearIncarn8

your flicks straight break my computer, not only can i not see them, but after attempting to view your post, i can no longer see any images at all on any page untill i restart. its fantastic

Originally posted by rob deer

you're a discrace to wisconsin

>WHAT? ..Well since your from WISCONSIN ,Why dont you identify your self so i can come dot your eyes in person!IM SICK & TIRED OF MOTHER FUKERS TALKIN SHIT HIDING BHIND THEIR COMPUTERS! ,,IM STR8 UP SIK WID IT:mad: :mad: Yall pussy ass bitches got me sik to my stomach-Im bout to give out my address or S.S.# or sumthin jus so you muhfukaz can come say this shit to me IN PERSON,AND IN THE FLESH!

And yeaa im angry,Come fuk wit me ROB QUEER,I aint got shit to lose right now,Im unemployed and I'll jus have my gerl call in my unemployment cheks while im sittin downtown on some ASSAULT & BATTERY charges from YO SITTIN DOWN TO PISS ASS,PUUSY ASS SELF!

Originally posted by FearIncarn8

your flicks straight break my computer, not only can i not see them, but after attempting to view your post, i can no longer see any images at all on any page untill i restart. its fantastic

me too.