EAT OUR FOR CHARITY

Guest beardo

word around the campfire is that today (oct 11) a ton of restaurants accross the country will be donating the days revenues to help the relief efforts in DC and NYC. scoop up your friends and family and go out tonight for a good cause.

someone make this thing stick to the top, or perma-bump it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word, I got a grip of emails from companies telling me I can meet local police and firemen as well as my money will go to the relief effort. In fact for the first time this yer I think I actually ate breakfast at a place other than works vending machine.:)

........good shit beardo, i just bumped it along to many people....me, im gonna get really stonie with some friends, and head out to chiles for a massive grilling of fajitas and massive comsumption of margaritas, hell yeah! im gonna be a drunk fat ass, and sing proud to be an american in the streets!!!:crazy:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

our company just dropped a $525 lunch tab

helpin mofos like WHAT?!?!?!

beard- your grilled cheese is ready

its gettin cold down here.....

i thought it was called "windows of hope", named after the restaurant called windows on the world that was at the top of one of the towers. michael lamonico? and bill clinton have been doing tv commercials about it the last few weeks. it's a charity that was set up for families of the workers in food service who died. it's really a great idea considering many of them were already at work and were either trapped or not allowed to leave, and few if any had much to leave behind for their families. i'm broke too broke to eat, but i think i'll make a donation at some point.

oh yeah, they are doing a 'drink for hope' campaign on friday. go run up your bar tab as much as you can, all the profit goes to the bums who died when the buildings collapsed because they were too drunk to get out of the way. well actually since they are dead, and all their families are in mental institutions, the money will be invested in hiring other bums to test out anthrax vaccinations.

okay, just kidding. but i have faith that you all will be out running up a bar tab somewhere anyway.

o.k it has to be said.

girls ill be eating out for charity. yes i will eat you out for charity. you pay me a donation, and ill give you 10 minutes of oral sex for your donation to the red cross. thats right...... 10 minutes in heaven with me.... you dont even have to move.... all pleasure. just to help out my fellow good neighbors in the us of a. ill even eat you fat hoes too...

disclaimer: no guarntees on orgasms or multiple orgasms. some of you girls just dont get em. please no girls with stds either. all donations must exceed 1 dollar.

remember thats 10 minutes of uninterupted oral sex for your donation of any sort * be a good person..... donate now.

* minimum donation of 1 dollar.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

o.k it has to be said.

girls ill be eating out for charity. yes i will eat you out for charity. you pay me a donation, and ill give you 10 minutes of oral sex for your donation to the red cross. thats right...... 10 minutes in heaven with me.... you dont even have to move.... all pleasure. just to help out my fellow good neighbors in the us of a. ill even eat you fat hoes too...

disclaimer: no guarntees on orgasms or multiple orgasms. some of you girls just dont get em. please no girls with stds either. all donations must exceed 1 dollar.

remember thats 10 minutes of uninterupted oral sex for your donation of any sort * be a good person..... donate now.

* minimum donation of 1 dollar.

AAAAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA....... uh, maybe I shouldn't laugh

Archived