Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Easy to find OTR MARKERS!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by danm152, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danm152

danm152 New Jack

THE MARKER VERY SIMILAR TO AN OTR AND YET EASY TO FIND AT CRAFT STORES!

Okay Here is a great marker I found. The Uchida Garden Craft Terra Cotta Marker. I've been going to hardware stores and garden/craft stores for a while now looking for great markers - and this is one of the best i've found. this is what they look like:
    [​IMG]
    I have four of the medium ones (which are worthless) and one of the jumbo's (this one is AWESOME 15MM NIB!!!!!) . I haven't used an OTR cuz im not gonna order one, but this is the closest you can get. It is REFILLABLE - and it has a pump thus it is pressure sensitive - press down more - more ink flow. One drawback - the Ink or Terra Cotta or paint or whatever u want to call it is WORTHLESS. so what did i do? i just unscrewed the top cleaned out the ink (for some reason - prolly cuz it was so OLD all the metallic stuff had collected on one side of the marker and felt like clay so u really have to clean it)
    Then i filled with some Krink i made - now it works like a charm! i'll post pics of mine later. Enjoy!

Oh yeah it costs about 6 bucks but then again michaels has a ton of em.......heheh

1 more thing the gay Garden craft sticker is easy to rip off so it looks cool - other then the ink i haven't made any modifications - and it hasn't leaked yet so its pretty sweet.

2. icetray

icetray Junior Member

I think most of us already know about this. this is the WRITERS FORUM not the TOY'S FORUM.

good looking out though. :rolleyes:

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ZING!

ZING!

can I get one more? (oh yes ya can!)

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

4. rattleytins

rattleytins Member

why are you bein rude, he's just sharin some information he has, i for one didnt know that so if nothing else whatsoever he's given some info to one person...

you e-bully!

5. icetray

icetray Junior Member

ZING!

ZING!

can I get one more? (oh yes ya can!)

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
    [post=4432160]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

right on LENS.. so you might want to get out.
    ZING.

6. icetray

icetray Junior Member

why are you bein rude, he's just sharin some information he has, i for one didnt know that so if nothing else whatsoever he's given some info to one person...

you e-bully!
    [post=4432223]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

:haha:
    [attachmentid=33181]

Attached Files:

7. Sene

Sene New Jack

This is pretty cool....Ima have to go get some of these....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.