Easy to find OTR MARKERS!!!!

danm152

THE MARKER VERY SIMILAR TO AN OTR AND YET EASY TO FIND AT CRAFT STORES!

Okay Here is a great marker I found. The Uchida Garden Craft Terra Cotta Marker. I've been going to hardware stores and garden/craft stores for a while now looking for great markers - and this is one of the best i've found. this is what they look like:

210-410.gif

I have four of the medium ones (which are worthless) and one of the jumbo's (this one is AWESOME 15MM NIB!!!!!) . I haven't used an OTR cuz im not gonna order one, but this is the closest you can get. It is REFILLABLE - and it has a pump thus it is pressure sensitive - press down more - more ink flow. One drawback - the Ink or Terra Cotta or paint or whatever u want to call it is WORTHLESS. so what did i do? i just unscrewed the top cleaned out the ink (for some reason - prolly cuz it was so OLD all the metallic stuff had collected on one side of the marker and felt like clay so u really have to clean it)

Then i filled with some Krink i made - now it works like a charm! i'll post pics of mine later. Enjoy!

Oh yeah it costs about 6 bucks but then again michaels has a ton of em.......heheh

1 more thing the gay Garden craft sticker is easy to rip off so it looks cool - other then the ink i haven't made any modifications - and it hasn't leaked yet so its pretty sweet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by icetray@Mar 31 2006, 10:37 PM

I think most of us already know about this. this is the WRITERS FORUM not the TOY'S FORUM.

good looking out though. :rolleyes:

why are you bein rude, he's just sharin some information he has, i for one didnt know that so if nothing else whatsoever he's given some info to one person...

you e-bully!

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 31 2006, 03:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 31 2006, 03:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-icetray@Mar 31 2006, 10:37 PM

this is the WRITERS FORUM not the TOY'S FORUM.

ZING!

ZING!

can I get one more? (oh yes ya can!)

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

[/b]

right on LENS.. so you might want to get out.

ZING.

Originally posted by rattleytins+Mar 31 2006, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rattleytins - Mar 31 2006, 03:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-icetray@Mar 31 2006, 10:37 PM

I think most of us already know about this. this is the WRITERS FORUM not the TOY'S FORUM.

good looking out though. :rolleyes:

why are you bein rude, he's just sharin some information he has, i for one didnt know that so if nothing else whatsoever he's given some info to one person...

you e-bully!

[/b]

:haha:

[attachmentid=33181]

ethug.jpg.37d8a460c0e06ba780e1d9e5e2ef8abb.jpg