Earthquake in va.

oneeightyone

Im at my mothers house and all of a sudden she starts screaming, im like what the fuck, she says the whole house is shaking, i didnt notice, i was kicking the shit out of the dryer and didnt feel it, later i get a call from my office asking if im okay, i didnt feel anything...meng, virginia and earthquakes dont necesarilly mix.

about 120 from washington d.c and around the richmond area.

good stuff...im about 15 miles from the district and felt that shit here, how the hell are the richmond people doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how the fuck can virginia have an earthquake when there's no tectonic plate seam there? how bad on the richter?

haha, now everybody who says "cali is dangerous. they have earthquakes" can eat my shit, cuz the east coast has earthquakes, too. and a SEASON FOR HURRICANES. and lots of bugs.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

how the fuck can virginia have an earthquake when there's no tectonic plate seam there? how bad on the richter?

haha, now everybody who says "cali is dangerous. they have earthquakes" can eat my shit, cuz the east coast has earthquakes, too. and a SEASON FOR HURRICANES. and lots of bugs.

From what i understand there is a plate out in the ocean that moved, and it hit the one in cali, yet it didnt do anything to cali, it sort of rippled up in the middle, and the middle being virginia, it's sort of like a scrunchy, you can push on one side against a wall but the middle will rise up instead.

it was 4.5 on the scale.

Archived