EARTHQUAKE IN ASIA KILLS 200,000

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo this shits pretty fuckin scary man. what if a fat ass earthquake hits the atlantic or pacific ocean my fuckin ass is on the muthafuckin coast that shits takin cali and new york out man. niggas wouldnt even see it comin shits fuckin sketchy. rip to all those poor muthafuckas...

is there any fault lines in the pacific or atlantic is that shit possible?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11,000 people.

So I thought. Manhattan is on a major faultline, so, something like that could possibly happen here, aka my ass is grass.

Yayy.

But in all seriousness, we take the deaths of a hundred people seriously, even a couple thousand. Imagine 11000 PEOPLE!? 11000! That is fucking insanity.

Im going to raise money coming the end of January at my school for this.. I cannot not try to help out in some way.

this is not just any earthquake.

this is the fourth most powerful earthquake ever on record and probably one of the worst natural disasters in human history.

the quake occured out in the ocean too, the death toll is from flooding and tsunami

very sad.

Originally posted by symbols@Dec 26 2004, 10:53 PM

this is not just any earthquake.

this is the fourth most powerful earthquake ever on record and probably one of the worst natural disasters in human history.

the quake occured out in the ocean too, the death toll is from flooding and tsunami

very sad.

Holy guacomole....

haqha gatita.

man, if the death toll is already 11000, i bet it will be close to 40-50000 when it's all said and done because the emergency response can't be up to western standards. and when it comes to things like fresh water and shit like that, it'll probably go higher than 50000.