Ears Sketches

Turners Tea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Turners Tea

I know about the ears on frieghts and that hes alot better than me but, I am only 14 years old and only been writin a year and a half. I still got time to make my style better. :idea:

please get better , and then talk hella shit on the internet about me , and then go to chill walls and cross me out. that how real pgh writers do to me.....

Originally posted by mikro137

please get better , and then talk hella shit on the internet about me , and then go to chill walls and cross me out. that how real pgh writers do to me.....

What are you talking about? I have no problem with you and never said a word about you. I heard people talking about you wearing a dress to some club. Never said nothing about you. Second, I never crossed out one piece of yours or anyones. I go over toy homos like this kid out here who writes blunt......Not anyone good/decent whatever.

Originally posted by Turners Tea

I know about the ears on frieghts and that hes alot better than me but, I am only 14 years old and only been writin a year and a half. I still got time to make my style better. :idea:

Your still young.Change your name before Earsnot from NY tracks you down and sodomizes you.:lol: :lol:

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by shor

that style looks nothing like the ears i see all over freights.. the freights are a bit better.. :o sorry man.

ya i was expecting this weirdo ears that is one state away from me...

Archived