earning your "red wings"

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RED WINGS

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i been done did my girl while on her period, but aint red wings mean you eat your girl out when shes on her period and you get blood around your lips

You are correct, earning the 'red wings' is when you are sharing drinks with the aunt flo.

Unfortunately I have my wings, I was on vacation with some buddies and we went back to the hotel room and some drunk chicks joined us.

I got fucking wasted and forgot to do the finger test.

I learned a major lesson that night because after banging 2 off the chicks I passed out with the wings on my face and my buddies came in to my room in the morning and figured I was hitting the cherry kool-aid pretty hard. Lesson learned and I've never done it since.

http://detroit-rw.narod.ru/gif/red_wings.gif'>

GEEZ

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

If she's clean, the clit ain't covered in blood. I don't see the problem.

this man knows what he's talking about. AGREED

If she's clean, the clit ain't covered in blood. I don't see the problem.

The problem is: She's been bleeding dead eggs out of that orifice. Not only does it smell, but it's down-right disgusting.

menstruation

n : the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause; "the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation"; "a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"--Hippocrates; "the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"--Aristotle

Tell the bitch to shower, then. Dead eggs wash away.

Maybe, it's just the fact that I don't like eating pussy...I'd fuckin wait though, just the thought right now makes me want to puke my Egg McMuffins all over the place...

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Yeah hesh? BUT did you chest butt the singer of Sum 41 last night in a bathroom?or tell the singer of Treble Charge he was a faggot?

i've had issues involving not checking to see if my meals been cooked right thru and WHO HASN'T HAD PERIOD SEX?

winner

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Frate Raper

Yeah hesh? BUT did you chest butt the singer of Sum 41 last night in a bathroom?or tell the singer of Treble Charge he was a faggot?

i've had issues involving not checking to see if my meals been cooked right thru and WHO HASN'T HAD PERIOD SEX?

thats why your my man

Archived