EARLIEST REGISTERD DATE

TED NUGENT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know, it's pretty sad that people try to post as much as possible to gain "status"... exactly what status have you gained? It's sad when motherfuckers make posts asking/begging how to get member/veteran status. Why does it matter? You act like it's the medal of honor. Try asking yourselves what exactly you did so great to get Senior Member/Veteran/Elite/King/Whateverthehell status? You stayed at home day in day out eating cornflakes at your computer screen in the dark posting like a madman in your desperate goal to achieve your "rank". That's pretty sad. Not directed at the person of this thread, since you're just asking who's been here a long time. But you made a good point about cats drooling over status. Who cares? I been here since early 2000 and highest I been was Member. Most of the time I'm Rookie & Junior Member. Getting banned from 12oz isn't going to end the world like some of you people who take "status" so seriously. Try exploring the adventures of life in the real world, cause I'm sure many of you don't even write, just do stickers at home and sketches.

Originally posted by 8-Track Tape

You know, it's pretty sad that people try to post as much as possible to gain "status"... exactly what status have you gained? It's sad when motherfuckers make posts asking/begging how to get member/veteran status. Why does it matter? You act like it's the medal of honor. Try asking yourselves what exactly you did so great to get Senior Member/Veteran/Elite/King/Whateverthehell status? You stayed at home day in day out eating cornflakes at your computer screen in the dark posting like a madman in your desperate goal to achieve your "rank". That's pretty sad. Not directed at the person of this thread, since you're just asking who's been here a long time. But you made a good point about cats drooling over status. Who cares? I been here since early 2000 and highest I been was Member. Most of the time I'm Rookie & Junior Member. Getting banned from 12oz isn't going to end the world like some of you people who take "status" so seriously. Try exploring the adventures of life in the real world, cause I'm sure many of you don't even write, just do stickers at home and sketches.

man, ive met people while travelling who were on this site and we didnt even know it. theres alot more people and big names than youd think. there was a cop on here for gods sakes, and a 55 year old marine nurse guy wh hopped trains. its a computer... you never know who your typing to.

Archived