1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

EA Sports curse

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

EA Sports curse

Discussion started by Weapon X - Oct 6, 2003

fuck it, it's been a bit since i started a thread.

There was an article in the newspaper that was talking about a curse that just may ring true. The EA Sports box cover curse.

Dany Heatley – car crash just days after the release of NHL 2004, out for a long time.

Michael Vick – broken fibula occurs just two days after release of Madden 2004.

Randy Johnson – injured and a really bad year compared to years past.

Vince Carter – NBA Live hasn’t yet been released, but I must admit that this almost worries me, being a Raptor fan and all (even though I don’t think we really need him too much to make playoffs, we are paying him 94 million bucks to play).

RIP DAN SNYDER.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Oct 6, 2003

hell, i didn't realize he was on the ea cover.... maybe that shit is cursed? vince already went down hill.. so maybe he will be spared.

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Oct 6, 2003

Ben Olsen was a promising American player when he graced the cover of FIFA 2001. He went to play in Europe, failed miserably, and I've no idea what happened to him since.....

I hope there's no England players on the cover of 2004. Lets hope it's a Turk......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Oct 6, 2003

oh shit...

I hope the curse does't kick in too soon.
    I'm up for contract renegoations before 2004.

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. imported_Tesseract - Replied Oct 6, 2003

Dude, theres a better explanation for that than the EA curse...

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Oct 6, 2003

Hahahaha.....yeah, but I didn't want to say :D

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: