[E|xploded}Vie|w]

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have this big ass Airplane/Jet book that has all the parts labeled like that. And I hadn't looked at it in years until the other day. fucking awesome.

Please don't tesseract. Then I would hate you and curse you everytime I put somethign together. Fuck those bastards like those swedish bastards that attempt to make instructions.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

One of my design Principles assignments was to take a small electric appliance (I chose a pencil sharpener), take it apart as thoroughly as possible, then make an exploded view diagram on vellum paper showing how it all goes together. All by hand, no computers allowed. Shit took me forever, but it was fun... Ritalin like whoa.

Then they made us set up the appliance itself in an exploded view, not a drawing, but the actual thing. We had all sorts of crazy things going on, with screws suspended in the air with wires and clear acrylic rods holding up body casings and shit.

And then we took em to the water canal next to the ID building, and we had fun smashing them into the water with assorted golf clubs. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived