E R U P T O

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Doom

Not one of my favorites style wise but for as long as I can remember I couldn't go to a decent sized yard and not see something by him!

The kid's nuts!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by fr8oholic

he's got ups but style wise it's pushin f+ status...

wanhh wannhhhh...

what are you talking about? lacking style wise? i gotta disagree.

now, not everything he does is styled out, but its decent, and his burners are pretty dam unique and original to me, which style is all about...

he gets tha thumbs up from me.

...damn it don't take long for the haters to come out...say whatever you want about erupto's style that's a personal opinion but everyone must respect the numbers he's put in...

...caught that coal gondola whole a couple a weeks back...freshness...

Originally posted by postaholic

what are you talking about? lacking style wise? i gotta disagree.

now, not everything he does is styled out, but its decent, and his burners are pretty dam unique and original to me, which style is all about...

he gets tha thumbs up from me.

it's opinion man, i'm not gonna argue that but i think his letters suck shit through a straw. it doesn't mean i think he's robbing churches and beating his girl, it's just not my deal...

I just thought it was nice to see Erupto's old styles make a brief re-appearance.. his new stuff is not my cup of tea, but I respect the massive amount of work this guy has put in on the steel and on the streets. he's still in the cream of the crop in my opinon..

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by fr8oholic

it's opinion man, i'm not gonna argue that but i think his letters suck shit through a straw. it doesn't mean i think he's robbing churches and beating his girl, it's just not my deal...

oh yea i know man, i didnt mean to like attack you on your beliefs or opinions.. i was just disagreeing...

no harm done, to each their own.

Archived